Tickets Now On Sale for the Kennebunkport Festival 2012
Experience Art, Food, Wine, and Music - Start Your Summer Maine-Style In a Quintessential Coastal Community
PORTLAND, Maine, Feb. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Events Team at Maine magazine announced today that tickets for the 2012 Kennebunkport Festival are on sale and selling well. This five-day festival in Kennebunkport is truly a community celebration of the good life in Maine and runs from June 5 through 9, 2012.
"This year's line-up of participants in the private Art of Dining dinners, special events, art exhibits, and concerts reads like a who's who of creative talent in our state, including James Beard Award-winners Rob Evans of Hugo's and Mark Gaier and Clark Frasier of Arrows Restaurant," said Leanne Ouimet, Marketing Coordinator for the festival. "I can't wait to show our guests – who come to Maine from as far away as California – an incredible 2012 festival experience," she added.
Highlights for the 2012 Festival Include:
- The Art of Dining. A series of intimate dinners created by renowned Maine chefs in some of Kennebunkport's most exquisite homes.
- An Intimate Evening at The White Barn Inn. A limited seating dinner at this AAA Five Diamond- and Forbes Five Star-rated restaurant hosted by Executive Chef Jonathan Cartwright.
- Pop the Kennebunks. A very special evening experience presented by Cellardoor Winery, with a Maxim de Paris theme.
- The Grand Tasting and Art Show at The Colony Hotel. A grazing event that showcases the talents of Maine chefs and artists.
- Brews and Tunes. A free outdoor concert experience for all.
- An Evening at Earth. A limited seating meal at the latest gem in James Beard Award-winning chef Ken Oringer's culinary crown.
In addition, the Kennebunkport Festival features special after parties and a host of other experiences that will give guests a real taste of Maine and Maine hospitality. Tickets and a complete listing of festival events can be found at kennebunkportfestival.com.
ABOUT MAINE MAGAZINE
Published ten times a year by The Maine Media Collective, Maine magazine (themainemag.com) is the state's definitive lifestyle publication that gives readers a fresh look at the incredible people, places, restaurants, artists, and business people who make today's Maine such a vibrant place to live. In addition, The Maine Media Collective is home to Maine Home+Design (mainehomedesign.com), Eat Maine, Art Maine, and The Brand Company – a marketing firm.
SOURCE Maine Magazine
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.