NEW YORK, Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Tickets are officially on sale online for, "The Reality of FASHION The Reality of AIDS", (http://www.realityontherunway.com), taking place on Saturday, February 9th 2013 NYC. Reality stars will walk the runway to raise money for AIDS. Tickets are required with prices at $200 for standing room and $300 for priority seating. A portion of all proceeds from the evening will be donated to benefit the RFRA AIDS charity of choice for 2013. The featured women's couture designer for the evening will be Dominique Auxilly, and the event stylist is Julianne Costigan. RFRA is created and produced by Monique Tatum and Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR (BPMPR).
The participating star line up includes:
- Deena Cortese – Jersey Shore
- Janice Dickinson – Americas Next Top Model
- Drita D'Avanzo- Mob Wives
- Malaysia Pargo – Basketball Wives L.A.
- Lil Kim –Dancing With the Stars
- Courtney Robertson – The Bachelor
- Tracy DiMarco- Jerseylicious
- Carissa Rosario- ABC's "The Big Time"
- Elizabeth Vashisht – Tough Love New Orleans
- Leslie Birkland- Big Rich Texas
- Alex McCord -The Real Housewives of New York
- Brittany Brower – Americas Next Top Model
- Nikki Rae Walker –Big Rich Texas
- Briella Calafiore – Glam Fairy
- Jessica Romano – Glam Fairy
- Tiffany "New York" Pollard –I Love New York
- Michelle Money –The Bachelor
- Ramona Singer – The Real Housewives of New York
- Keenyah Hill – Americas Next Top Model
- Sheree Whitfield- The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Leslie Birkland - Big Rich Texas
- Ramona Rizzo -Mob Wives
Sponsors include: AIRWORKS Compressors Corp, Lozo's Virgin Hair, MVC Productions Management, Lamik Beauty, Amoy Couture Hair, TimeFrozen Photography, Sign Expo, The JW Essex Marriot Hotel, Hatch Creative Studio, St. Moritz Security Services, and Pulsd.
To purchase tickets for "The Reality of FASHION The Reality of AIDS" please visit http://www.realityontherunway.com or call 877.841.7244.
About Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR
The Reality of FASHION The Reality of AIDS is exclusive to entertainment, sports & fashion PR Firm Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR (BPMPR). Previous events for the firm includes Nina Skarra Mercedes Benz Fashion Week at Lincoln Center, EMERGE! - A fashion event for emerging designers, Fighting Leukemia with Fashion to benefit LLS and more. For more information visit http://www.bpm-pr.com.
Media contact: Monique Tatum
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE Beautiful Planning Marketing & PR