Tickets On Sale Today For Nine New Events Added To May Lineup For Vegas Uncork'd By Bon Appetit
Renowned Chefs Gordon Ramsay and Nobu Matsuhisa Debut Individual Master Series Dinners; Michael Mina Gives Exclusive Preview of New PUB 1842
LAS VEGAS, Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The seventh annual Vegas Uncork'd by Bon Appetit expands its May 9-12 festival with programs featuring chefs Bobby Flay , Gordon Ramsay , Joel Robuchon , Michael Mina, Michel Richard and Nobu Matsuhisa . With the addition of nine new events, a total of 28 events are taking place at Vegas Uncork'd presented by Bon Appetit and Las Vegas, in partnership with Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand and Chase Sapphire Preferred. The first round of tickets for additional events goes on sale today at noon EST at VegasUncorked.com.
The Master Series Dinners at Caesars Palace offers ticket holders the rare opportunity to meet and mingle with the resort's leading chefs in an intimate setting. The series adds returning favorites Bobby Flay and Michel Richard and debuts two dinners hosted by chefs Gordon Ramsay and Nobu Matsuhisa . Also new to the program is an exclusive preview of chef Michael Mina's highly anticipated PUB 1842 at MGM Grand.
New events include:
- Master Series Dinner: Gordon Ramsay , Thursday, May 9: Acclaimed chef Gordon Ramsay hosts a one-of-a-kind dinner where he prepares an array of specialties and chats with guests at Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill at Caesars Palace.
- Master Series Dinner: Nobu Matsuhisa , Thursday, May 9: World-famous chef Nobu Matsuhisa hosts an intimate dinner of his Asian fare at his all-new namesake restaurant at Caesars Palace. Guests will have a chance to interact with chef Nobu as they sip exotic cocktails and taste a variety of flavors.
- Master Series Dinner: Old Homestead, Thursday, May 9: Be part of American history during a special dinner at this iconic steakhouse at Caesars Palace. Taste timeless dishes, sip free-flowing big red wines and learn more about how this establishment became so beloved.
- 1842 Poolside with Michael Mina, MGM Grand, Friday, May 10: Get a sneak peek at Michael Mina's new soon-to-open PUB 1842. Savor new dishes as the restaurant is transported poolside.
- Vodka & Caviar, Red Square, Mandalay Bay, Saturday, May 11: Guests are invited to indulge in the finest caviar and the best vodka in this after-hours event hosted by chef Brian Massie .
- Joel Robuchon Dinner, MGM Grand, Saturday, May 11: Be among a select few to enjoy this one-of-a-kind, six-course menu from celebrated chef Joel Robuchon at his namesake restaurant and bring home a signed cookbook.
- Beer Brunch, Sunday, May 12: It's a traditional English Sunday Roast with all the fixings. Guests are guaranteed a true U.K. pub experience at the all-new Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill at Caesars Palace.
Back by popular demand are:
- Master Series Dinner with Michel Richard : It Takes Two, Thursday, May 9: Renowned Chef Michel Richard and his James Beard award–winning staff host an intimate dinner at Central at Caesars Palace and showcase the food and techniques that won them the title of Best New Restaurant.
- Master Series Dinner: Spice Market with Bobby Flay , Thursday, May 9: Awaken taste buds with an evening of bold flavors and signature Southwestern cooking from legendary Chef Bobby Flay at Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace.
ABOUT BON APPETIT
Food is culture, and Bon Appetit is where food and culture intersect in your life. Bon Appetit, in all its formats (print, digital, products, events), delivers not just recipes, tips, and techniques, but a world of lush travel, high-gloss entertaining, and up-to-the-minute restaurant coverage. It's a visually arresting publication, driven by excellent photography, clean graphics, and headlines that pop. And notable faces, too: Each issue features of-the-moment tastemakers, from chefs and restaurateurs to fashion designers and celebrities. All of these elements combine to make Bon Appetit the largest epicurean magazine in America with the most affluent readership.
ABOUT THE LVCVA
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide, and also with operating the Las Vegas Convention Center and Cashman Center. With 151,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone and 10.6 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space citywide, the LVCVA's mission centers on attracting ever-increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. For more information, go to LVCVA.com or LasVegas.com.
SOURCE Bon Appetit
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.