Tim Riesterer of Corporate Visions to Speak at Key Marketing Industry Events in October Sessions to Focus on Using Visual Storytelling to Create More Successful Marketing Campaigns and Improve Sales Enablement
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., Sept. 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading sales and marketing messaging company, today announced that Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer, will speak at three key industry events in October. The events include the MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum, Business Marketing Association's (BMA) B2B Rising Regional Marketing Conference and Eloqua Experience 2013 North America.
All three of Riesterer's presentations will discuss how marketers are increasingly looking for more effective ways for content and communications to successfully stand out against the competition. Ultimately, attendees will learn that by using simple, concrete and contrasting visuals in campaigns and sales content, they can better engage prospects and equip salespeople with more compelling messages to create more opportunities and win more deals.
Details on the speaking engagements are as follows:
BMA B2B Rising Regional Marketing Conference
- Location: Four Seasons hotel, St. Louis, Mo.
- Date/Time: Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013, from 10:45-11:45 a.m. CT
- Session Title: "Differentiating Your Customer Messaging With Visual Storytelling"
- Registration Link: http://bit.ly/15OB52P
MarketingProfs B2B Marketing Forum
- Location: The Westin Copley Place hotel, Boston, Mass.
- Date/Time: Friday, Oct. 11, 2013, from 2-3:15 p.m. ET
- Session Title: "Visual Storytelling Techniques to Create Successful Marketing Campaigns and Improve Sales Enablement" (co-presentation with Melissa Madian, principal, Global Sales Academy at Oracle)
- Registration Link: http://bit.ly/12wpbMV
Eloqua Experience 2013 North America
- Location: Hilton San Francisco Union Square hotel, San Francisco, Calif.
- Date/Time: Thursday, Oct. 24, 2013, from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. PT
- Session Title: "Seeing is Believing: How Visual Storytelling Creates More Engaging Marketing Content to Increase Sales"
- Registration Link: http://bit.ly/16FKDOE
"All marketers need to understand that the part of the brain that makes a decision to change, commonly referred to as the 'old brain' or the 'lizard brain', does not have the capacity for language and is instead influenced by visuals. They must learn how to successfully integrate visual storytelling components into their campaigns to command prospects' attention and get them to make a purchase decision," said Riesterer. "Next month, I look forward to speaking on this important topic to help marketers be more successful in their demand generation and sales enablement initiatives."
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions, Inc. helps global business-to-business companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the conversations salespeople have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions in three key areas:
- Developing differentiated messages that concentrate on customer needs
- Deploying tools that support critical steps in the buying cycle
- Delivering sales skills training that enables salespeople to create and capture more value
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Motorola, Philips and SAP align marketing and sales with a repeatable approach for creating and delivering winning customer conversations. For more information about Corporate Visions visit www.corporatevisions.com or call 775-831-1322 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.