Tis The Season To Procrastinate--ShopAtHome.com Shares Tips For Last-Minute Holiday Shoppers
With 12 days until Christmas, savvy shoppers find top savings on the holiday's best gifts
DENVER, Dec. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ShopAtHome.com, the largest coupon search engine that connects upwards of 12 million consumers each month to the best deals and cash back savings, today unveiled its online shopping tips for the procrastinator in all of us. With only 12 shopping days remaining until Christmas and Free Shipping Day fast approaching on December 17, there are still numerous ways for shoppers to find substantial savings during the hustle-and-bustle of the holiday shopping season.
"Consumers want to maximize their savings, especially during the holidays," said Marc Braunstein, founder and CEO, ShopAtHome.com. "And, even procrastinators can still find great savings with faster order processing time and shipping options - shoppers can buy online even later and still have gifts arrive in time for the holidays. At ShopAtHome.com, we aim to help online shoppers yield the most savings at checkout with our Cash Back rewards and coupons when they buy online and pick-up in-store."
For those last-minute shoppers who are seeking ways to save both money and time during the last 12 days of Christmas, ShopAtHome.com offers the following tips:
- Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store—Take advantage of online coupons and Cash Back savings by avoiding the inevitable long lines in stores. Many merchants such as Toys "R" Us offer this option through Christmas Eve.
- eGift cards arrive almost instantaneously—Add a little something extra or grab gifts for those that may have slipped your mind with an eGift card. This is a great last-minute option that won't come with a hefty last-minute shipping price tag. Also, consider gifts that keep on giving such as Wine.com and Omaha Steaks monthly gift packages. You can notify the recipient via email of their gift and they can select when to start shipping.
- Stack Deals—Check and see if a merchant allows you to combine a store coupon with a manufacturer's coupon. The end result will likely yield deep savings. Be sure to look for Cash Back rewards to stretch your money even further this holiday season.
- Mobilize your shopping—Browse on-the-go with your smartphone for easy access to savings and deals. Use mobile apps like ShopAtHome.com and simply browse by store to uncover coupon codes, daily deals and automatic Cash Back rewards. If you decide to select an in-store pick-up option for shipping, then you can still take advantage of Cash Back savings even while browsing in store.
- Relax, there's time—Many retailers are extending their deadlines so your gifts arrive by Christmas. You can shop even later with in-store pick-up and avoid express shipping fees – most stores offer this service for free. To ensure your gifts arrive in time:
- Toys "R" Us: Purchase by Friday, December 21 and choose Express Shipping for most items; Order by 2:00 pm on December 24 for same-day in-store pick-up
- Sears: Purchase by Saturday, December 22 and choose Express Shipping for most items; Choose same-day in-store pick-up and allow at least 2 hours for processing
- Apple: Order by Saturday, December 22 and choose Express Shipping
- Walmart: Order by Friday, December 21 and choose Express Shipping; Choose same-day in-store pick-up and allow 4 hours for processing time
With over 18,000 retailers and a 110 percent Cash Back guarantee, ShopAtHome.com delivers the most effective shopping experience by combining all savings tools in one online destination. ShopAtHome.com differentiates itself from other coupon sites with its cash back incentives – bringing together the top online coupons plus additional cash back sent directly to their members' free ShopAtHome.com accounts.
For more information on ShopAtHome.com, please visit www.ShopAtHome.com.
Founded in 1986 by husband-and-wife team Marc and Claudia Braunstein, ShopAtHome.com is the web's largest provider of online coupons, Cash Back rewards and printable grocery and restaurant coupons. The only destination integrating the best discounts from coupons, deals and Cash Back, the site has evolved from its early roots as the 'Catalog of Catalogs'. Throughout this transformation, the company has kept the same goal – helping improve the shopping experience for millions of shoppers. As a true coupon powerhouse, ShopAtHome.com aims to provide the most savings to consumers whether they're shopping at the grocery store or at their favorite online retailer. For more information visit www.ShopAtHome.com.
Miranda Coykendall or Sara Long
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.