TOA Technologies bolsters its ETAworkforce solution, enabling organizations with field workforces to give users in the field and call center the right information and context to deliver remarkable service
The field service management solution from TOA Technologies, which extends CRM to the field, is available through two applications - ETAworkforce Field Service and ETAworkforce Call Center
SAN FRANCISCO and CLEVELAND, Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- For organizations of all sizes with mobile service teams, what happens in the field impacts everything – each customer's experience, the cost of doing business and the integrity of customer data. So field service management apps that align the right people, parts, information and equipment for the right job at the right time – and connect those capabilities back to the CRM – are critical. But it needs to do more than just schedule people along a route. Field service management done right means making sure everyone involved in a field appointment is up to date and can take action to impact the appointment experience as it unfolds.
TOA Technologies has bolstered its ETAworkforce solution with updated functionality consolidated in two unique applications designed to meet the specific needs of field workforce and call center users. Built on the Salesforce Platform, ETAworkforce Field Service and ETAworkforce Call Center connect Salesforce Service Cloud users directly to ETAdirect, TOA's predictive field service management optimization engine. Both apps are now available on the Salesforce AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
"Together, ETAworkforce Field Service and ETAworkforce Call Center help organizations leverage the last mile of customer service – the field workforce – to create more holistic and meaningful interactions between customers and employees across the entire organization. Field work is optimized with personalized, predictive routing and scheduling, mobile employees are empowered to extend remarkable service directly to the customer's doorstep and every person who has a stake in the service process has visibility into what happens in the field," said Jeffrey Wartgow, vice president of channels and alliances at TOA Technologies. "Individually, these applications provide field service employees and customer service representatives with the right information, in the right context, and the ability to act on it."
ETAworkforce Field Service ensures that field service employees get to the right appointments, with the right information and equipment, on time – every time. It creates optimized schedules that fit how employees work, setting them up to connect with customers in more meaningful ways. With ETAworkforce Field Service, users can:
- Tell customers exactly when to expect a service representative. Using time-based measurements unique to each field employee, the application creates optimized field work schedules that assign the right person to the right job – and ensures they show up on time.
- Make workforces more productive thanks to schedules that drive efficiencies and provide visibility – whether for in-home service and deliveries, or for equipment maintenance and repair requiring critical parts and tools.
- Empower field employees with appointment details, access to data and service level agreements from customer records, and the ability to update those records to include details about new field activities – all centralized in one browser-based app accessible on any smart device.
ETAworkforce Call Center connects the call center with the field. Customer service representatives see what's happening in real time – and are empowered to meet customer needs in the moment, using field visibility to schedule appointments, create work orders and react instantly as conditions change. With ETAworkforce Call Center, users can:
- Schedule appointments that match customer preferences and still meet the efficiency and productivity goals of the business.
- Get the information they need to immediately answer inbound customer questions — Where is my service person? When will he arrive? Can he call ahead of time?
- Visit TOA Technologies online: http://www.toatech.com
- Follow @toatech on Twitter: https://twitter.com/toatech
- Become a fan of TOA Technologies on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/toatech
- Visit TOA Technologies at booths N1723 and W707 at Dreamforce, the world's largest vendor-led technology gathering. Register at: http://www.salesforce.com/dreamforce/DF13/
About TOA Technologies and ETAdirect
TOA Technologies is a leading provider of field service and mobile workforce management software solutions. ETAdirect, TOA's complete cloud-based field service management application suite, holistically manages the entire service delivery process from start to finish: from the moment an appointment or service is requested, through planning, routing and scheduling, to real-time customer communications and field management. ETAdirect measures everything that happens in the field, from travel times to appointment length, and creates unique performance pattern profiles for each and every person in the field. TOA's patented statistical analysis engine then uses these personalized profiles to predict when things will happen and how long they will take. With the most accurate schedules and ETAdirect's browser-based and device-agnostic field service mobile app, mobile employees are empowered to get the job done right, on-time and the first time. ETAdirect is quickly deployed, highly configurable and easily integrated with existing CRM, ERP and other systems.
Across four continents, TOA Technologies and its ETAdirect solution suite manage diverse mobile workforces in the satellite/cable/broadband, telecom, utilities, insurance, home services and retail industries, helping them achieve their goals of reducing operational costs while dramatically enhancing the customer experience. A Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, 2013, TOA Technologies is headquartered in the United States and has offices throughout Europe, Latin America, Australia and New Zealand.
Available Topic Expert: For information on the listed expert, click appropriate link.
SOURCE TOA Technologies
More by this Source
TOA Technologies named to Deloitte's 2013 Technology Fast 500™
Nov 14, 2013, 11:46 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.