TOA Technologies' mobile healthcare service solutions unite personalized service and efficiency to deliver an enhanced patient experience The leading provider of mobile workforce management applications demonstrates predictive analytics based solutions at Field Service Medical that help meet the needs of healthcare specialists and their patients
CLEVELAND, Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The mobile healthcare industry faces growing pressure to maintain a balancing act of providing superior patient care, managing the complexities of holistic appointment scheduling and keeping costs down within a heavily regulated industry. The goal is to improve efficiency and profitability while ensuring the right healthcare worker arrives to offer the kind of personalized attention each patient deserves - on time, every time.
The home health and medical services industry has increasingly looked to field service management as a key strategy to manage and organize its employees in the field, but today's environment requires a more sophisticated solution that can drive efficiencies while delivering the intelligence necessary to meet the unique, complex and often life-depending demands of superior home healthcare. At the Field Service Medical event – February 19-21 at the Rancho Bernardo Inn, in San Diego, California – TOA Technologies will introduce its predictive and patient-centric field service management solutions, perfectly suited to address these needs. TOA Technologies will be exhibiting in booth #1.
"Since we founded TOA Technologies, our focus has always been to enable service organizations across all industries to deliver the best customer experience possible," said Yuval Brisker, co-founder and CEO of TOA Technologies. "We are now extending this focus and the deep knowledge we have to serve a market for which excellent care is simply imperative – the mobile health and medical services industry.
"TOA's patented predictive technology, the engine behind its ETAdirect solution, helps organizations achieve a laser focus on the patient - simultaneously increasing efficiencies, reducing costs and maintaining compliance with patient care guidelines. ETAdirect predicts when appointments will occur and how long they will take by assessing incoming patient care needs against the specific skills and capabilities of each caregiver. It optimizes and personalizes the routing and scheduling of work to ensure each mobile healthcare employee is dispatched to care for the right patient, at the right time, always on time. Ultimately, TOA Technologies' solutions help healthcare organizations deliver not only a higher quality of care, but also consistency and continuity of care."
For healthcare organizations, which include home health, hospice, assisted living, tele-medicine professionals, nurses, aides and even clergy, ETAdirect can:
- Reduce drive time by up to 38 minutes/day/clinician, reduce overtime by up to 63 percent and reduce "Where is my clinician?" calls by up to 70 percent
- Lower overall schedulers/clinicians ratios and help avoid patient not at home/patient not ready situations
- Increase productivity per clinician by 10-15 percent and support the prioritization of in-house or per-diem resources
- Maintain service quality confirming time spent with patients, enforcing workflow, supporting pick lists and field validations and documenting non-clinician visits
- Meet safety goals thanks to real-time visibility of where caregivers are in the field, when they last reported, what they are working on and who is the nearest caregiver available to service an emergency situation
- Help achieve compliance using Electronic Visit Verification to confirm caregivers visit their patients at the right time, and to the patient's satisfaction
Additionally, TOA will showcase two new solutions, which make its ETAdirect technology more accessible and powerful for the home healthcare and medical services industry.
- ETAdirect Professional distills the predictive capabilities and powerful features of ETAdirect into a fast and easy-to-deploy package for health and medical services organizations of any size. With this solution, superior patient care is no longer only available to the largest organizations.
- ETAworkforce, which enables direct integration between TOA's field service management solutions and Salesforce, closes the gap between the CRM system and care delivered in the field. Part of the ETAworkforce suite, SmartCareRequest for healthcare organizations optimizes productivity and streamlines record-keeping. It enables users to create care requests easily, schedule appointments intelligently and integrates seamlessly with Service Cloud tools. Generating a care order for a new patient – and associating multiple, recurring appointments with it – presents one of the most time-consuming tasks for home healthcare. SmartCareRequest simplifies the creation of a care request and enables scheduling and tracking of all related patient visits, regardless of their number or frequency.
In December, TOA Technologies presented on the role of field service management within the changing landscape of the healthcare industry, the results of its contribution to the TM Forum eHealth Catalyst Project, "Optimizing the Virtual House Call." For more information about TOA's role in the project, visit http://www.tmforum.org/OptimizingtheVirtual/14215/home.html. For more information about TOA Technologies and its predictive field service management solutions for achieving highly efficient and patient-focused mobile healthcare, visit http://www.toatech.com.
About Field Service Medical
Field Service Medical is North America's only event for medical device service and support executives. This year's program has been tailored to address the challenges of device and equipment manufacturers looking to increase service revenue and improve their overall service and support capabilities. Developed from in-depth research with 57 senior-level service executives, Field Service Medical 2013 highlights strategies on optimizing service sales, improving customer soft-skills of technicians, developing successful third-party relationships, best-practice CRM and knowledge management systems upgrades and more. For more information, visit http://www.wbresearch.com/fieldservicemedical/.
About TOA Technologies
TOA Technologies is the leading provider of field service and mobile workforce management applications. ETAdirect, TOA's patented platform, improves customer service while dramatically reducing operational costs and delivering immediate and lasting return on investment. As the industry's only complete on-demand solution, ETAdirect uses time-based pattern recognition and predictive analytics to provide the most advanced and accurate field service management application on the market. ETAdirect reduces customer wait times while dramatically increasing field workforce efficiency. TOA's solutions are cloud-based, quickly deployed, highly configurable and easily integrated with existing CRM, ERP and other solutions.
Across four continents, ETAdirect manages mobile workforces for some of the world's most recognizable global brands in the satellite/cable/broadband, telecom, utilities, insurance, home services and retail industries. Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, TOA Technologies is headquartered in the United States and has offices throughout Europe, Latin America and Australasia.
Available Topic Expert: For information on the listed expert, click appropriate link.
SOURCE TOA Technologies