CLEVELAND, Oct. 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Continuous invention and innovation, the driving force behind TOA Technologies, enables businesses with field service teams to operate more predictively, productively and with a focus on superior customer service. In seven consecutive years of double-digit worldwide growth and through strong relationships with customers and partners, TOA brings significant momentum to cloud-based enterprise technology and mobile workforce management software. TOA believes the successful execution of this approach has been recognized in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, 2012* in which TOA Technologies has been named a "Leader."
"TOA Technologies is heralding the dawning of a new age in field service management," said Yuval Brisker, co-founder and CEO, TOA Technologies. "We are excited about the tectonic shifts in the technological landscape that have provided immense opportunities to solution providers like TOA and to our customers. Social, mobile, cloud and a focus on intelligent process automation are the major paradigm shifts that are driving businesses today. TOA has embraced them.
"We are convinced that solutions in the field service management market should optimize every process in the service cycle by learning, predicting and personalizing the workday for each and every mobile employee. They should analyze all potential variables of an appointment and allow field service organizations real-time visibility into all field operations. They should work on any device, in all conditions. They should be consistently deployed in weeks or months, not years. And, they should provide customers with a complete end-to-end solution for all of their field service needs, deliver unquestionable results from day one and continue to evolve with the needs of the businesses using them, empowering future growth," said Brisker.
"We consider being recognized as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, 2012 a testament that this kind of innovative approach is key to market leadership in mobile workforce management."
Nearly a decade ago, Brisker spent most of a day waiting for an installer to arrive at his home. Instead of venting, he and Irad Carmi, TOA's CTO, invented the core ideas that are the foundation for the ETAdirect solution. Since the company's founding in 2003, TOA has become a respected global provider of mobile workforce management solutions, now with customers in 17 countries on four continents, and growing rapidly.
TOA Technologies maintains its focus on helping all businesses with field workforces achieve Service Everywhere™. With a complete suite of field service management solutions – ETAdirect Enterprise, ETAdirect Professional, ETAworkforce for Salesforce users – and a commitment to delivering on its promises to its customers, TOA continues to evolve and execute on its unique vision.
TOA Technologies differentiates itself by:
- Offering the only solutions that optimize field service using time. TOA's solutions measure the time that individual employees take to complete specific tasks or to travel from job to job, then use that information to create a personal performance profile for each person – a work "fingerprint." TOA's patented algorithms analyze these profiles to calculate the most intelligent job assignments, the most reliable schedules, the most efficient travel routes and the most precise appointments times. This allows field service employees and teams to complete jobs more effectively, while also helping the business better meet the service commitments made to customers.
- Extending field service management to include the end customer. From day one, TOA Technologies built its solution to bring the end customer into the loop of the service process, enabling businesses to dynamically engage in a two-way collaboration with their customers before, during and after the appointment. Customers are more informed and empowered, resulting in a more satisfying service experience.
- Pioneering advancements in cloud, social and mobile technology. TOA Technologies' ETAdirect was the first in its market to be delivered reliably and securely in the cloud. It was the first to natively offer communication and collaboration tools that intelligently connect the back office to field teams to customers. And the solution was the first to offer mobile applications that are completely browser-based and HTML5-driven so they can run on any device.
- Delivering solutions that work for its customers, meeting their needs and exceeding their expectations. TOA Technologies has a proven track record of delivery success and treats its customers as long-term partners; 100 percent of TOA's customers are references.
"Field service management is a fast-paced growing industry that continues to evolve with the rapid changes in the technology world. It's right at the center of Gartner's Nexus of Forces – the convergence of the mobile, social and cloud revolutions. At TOA, we know that being recognized as a leader in our market confirms that our focus on continuous invention and innovation is the right way to ensure our success," said Brisker. "But we refuse to be content. Our customers' businesses and the technology that surrounds us are only going to continue to change, and do so more rapidly. We view this challenge as an opportunity – an opportunity to continue to differentiate ourselves in the market by delivering new solutions that are even easier to use, deploy and maintain for our growing customer community. We are prepared to aggressively pursue this opportunity, today and into the future."
To learn more about what makes TOA Technologies a field service management leader, download the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management, 2012.
About TOA Technologies
TOA Technologies is the leading provider of field service management applications. ETAdirect, TOA's patented platform, improves customer service while dramatically reducing operational costs and delivering immediate and lasting return on investment. As the industry's only complete on-demand solution, ETAdirect uses time-based pattern recognition and predictive analytics to provide the most advanced and accurate field service management application on the market. ETAdirect reduces customer wait times while increasing field workforce efficiency. TOA's solutions are cloud-based, quickly deployed, highly configurable and easily integrated with existing CRM, ERP and other solutions.
Across four continents, ETAdirect manages mobile workforces for some of the world's most recognizable global brands in the satellite/cable/broadband, telecom, utilities, insurance, home services and retail industries. TOA Technologies is headquartered in the United States and has offices throughout Europe, Latin America and Australasia. For more information about TOA Technologies, visit http://www.toatech.com.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
* Gartner "Magic Quadrant for Field Service Management" by William McNeill, Michael Maoz, Gordon Van Huizen, 17 October 2012.
SOURCE TOA Technologies