TODAY! Do Not Miss Juanes Perform for the First Time on Stage his New Album "Loco de Amor" on "Terra Live Music in Concert" Juanes' "La Luz" (The Light) will Shine its Splendor Over Miami
MIAMI, March 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Terra, a global digital media company and content producer with a presence in 19 countries, announces Latin music Superstar Juanes on the first on-stage performance of his new album "Loco de Amor" (Crazy from Love) in a world-wide digitally streamed concert taking place TODAY, March 12th at 10:00PM (EDT), one day after his album's release.
- This "Terra Live Music in Concert" event, sponsored by Dunkin Donuts, KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese, Pepsi and Sprint will be transmitted in HD via computers, smartphones and tablets, allowing fans to watch the concert free online at www.terra.com/juanes and publish comments on social media using the hashtags #TerraLiveMusic, #Juanes, #JuanesTerra, #LocoDeAmor and #LaLuz
- Juanes' Hit Single "La Luz" reached #1 in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, adding these to the long list of already resounding success in Mexico, Colombia, Argentina, Chile and Ecuador, for a total of 15 countries in Latin America.
- Juanes performed his new hit single "La Luz" (The Light) last night on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, the same day of the release of his highly-anticipated new album "Loco de Amor" (Crazy for Love) and quickly became a trendy topic on Twitter. This marks Juanes' fifth appearance on this show, more than any other Spanish speaking performer.
- Hit album "Loco de Amor" is available on iTunes.
- Live tonight – Don't miss out Juanes' unparalleled performance at "Terra Live Music" TODAY, March 12th at 10:00PM EDT at www.Terra.com.
Created in 1999, Terra is one of the largest digital media companies in the world, reaching a monthly audience of 100 million people interested in entertainment, lifestyle, sports and news content. Terra's content is offered in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese in 19 countries across the United States, Latin America and Europe, through multiple screens and devices - including PCs, tablets, smart phones, connected TVs and DOOH screens.
In addition to breaking news on its portals and its premium products and services, Terra is recognized for its excellence in live broadcasts of major sports and entertainment events - from live shows with artists like Paul McCartney, U2, Prince Royce and Kings of Leon, to the Olympic Games, which were transmitted live, in up to 36 simultaneous channels throughout Latin America in 2012. Headquartered in Brazil, Terra has offices in the United States, Latin America and Spain.
With six solo albums to his credit and multi-platinum sales of over 15 million copies, Juanes is the world's leading all-Spanish language rock artist - both a 2-time GRAMMY and 19-time LATIN GRAMMY winner with nine #1 singles on Billboard's Latin Singles charts. Hailed as "the first truly international rock star to emerge from Latin America" (AP) and "a soulful poet Latin America's hottest singer-songwriter (NY Times), Juanes is also frequently recognized as one of the Spanish-speaking world's leading social media voices with an online following of over 15 million fans. The Colombian superstar's dedication as a global activist also extends far beyond his passionate lyrics and is seen in his wide ranging charitable work for his own Mi Sangre Foundation and as a co-founder of the "Paz sin Fronteras" (Peace Without Borders) organization., which utilizes music to unite populaces regardless of political or geographic divides and advocates that all people are entitled to the basic human right of peace.
About Universal Music Group
Universal Music Group is the world's leading music company with wholly owned operations in 60 territories. Its businesses also include Universal Music Publishing Group, the industry's leading global music publishing operation.
Universal Music Group's record labels include A&M/Octone, Decca, Def Jam Recordings, Deutsche Grammophon, Disa, Emarcy, Fonovisa, Geffen Records, Interscope Records, Island Records, Lost Highway Records, Machete Music, MCA Nashville, Mercury Nashville, Mercury Records, Motown Records, Polydor Records, Universal Music Latino, Universal Republic and Verve Music Group as well as a multitude of record labels owned or distributed by its record company subsidiaries around the world. The Universal Music Group owns the most extensive catalogue of music in the industry, which includes the last 100 years of the world's most popular artists and their recordings. UMG's catalogue is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). Universal Music Group also includes Global Digital Business, its new media and technologies division and Bravado, its merchandising company.
Universal Music Group is a unit of Vivendi, a global media and communications company.