NEW YORK, Jan. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The 11th edition of the 'Tool Hire Specialists Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' represents a comprehensive and up-to-date review of the structure of the tool hire industry. Tool hire is a competitive market and comprises the three tool hire sectors of large multi-branch tool hire specialists, builders merchants and smaller independent tool hire operators. The report has a particular emphasis on the following:
Key issues covered:
- Tool hire market – size, structure, trends and forecasts up to 2020.
- Leading hire companies – national, regional, local, specialists and builders merchants.
- Analysis by product group:
- Hand and power tools
- Access equipment
- Environmental control
- Power, welding & lighting
- Plumbing & pumping - Gardening & landscaping
- Cleaning & floor preparation
- Concreting & compacting
- Miscellaneous products - including handling, decorating, compact equipment etc.
Key areas of insight include:
- Analysis of market performance to 2016.
- Forecast of market performance 2016-2020 – growth prospects.
- Review of key market influences including non-domestic construction, housebuilding, RMI, events sector, weather, regulatory legislation, impact of Brexit referendum etc.
- Hire product group analysis – market sizes, influences and trends
- Market shares and review of major players – specialists, merchants.
Key areas covered in the report include:
THE HIRE MARKET
- Tool hire market - definition in terms of type of outlets and range of products.
- Market size – analysis by value from 2011-2016
- Market trends and major factors influencing market development (housebuilding, non-domestic construction, non-construction activity, events, DIY market, legislation).
- Market forecasts – market size, prospects and influencing factors on market for 2016 and up to 2020 – forecasts of construction output, propensity to hire, impact of Brexit Referendum vote on economy and construction sector.
TOOL HIRE COMPANIES
- Overview of supply structure – competitive, mature market including hire outlets and builders merchants.
- Review of leading tool hire companies – nationals and large, regional operators, builders merchants - market shares, turnovers, company structure
- Identification of key tool hire customers – builders, plumbing & heating contractors, public sector, facilities management companies etc
- Total volume of outlets - multiple branch companies, builders merchants, small hire companies – mix between sectors.
- Share of hire market by value – multiple branch companies, builders merchants, small hire companies.
PRODUCTS AND SUPPLIERS
- Market size by major hire product group in 2015/16.
- Product mixes - estimated shares of main product groups within overall market and sub-sector product mixes.
- Product groups reviewed – definition, market size and product mix within each sector: Hand & power tools (drilling & breaking, cutting & grinding, carpentry & woodworking); access equipment; environmental control (heating, cooling & drying); power, welding & lighting; gardening & landscaping; plumbing & pumping; cleaning & floor preparation; concreting & compacting; and miscellaneous products.
- Key trends by product group – recent trends and factors affecting sector, growth sectors, relative importance of hire market.
- Identification of leading suppliers by product group
- Shares of tool hire companies, plant hire companies and specialists in key product sectors – relative importance of different sectors.
- Forecast of market development to 2020
- Positive and negative factors affecting the market - construction levels, weather, non-construction activity (manufacturing, events sector), market competition, 'hire vs buy' issue, hire rates, hire period, legislation, etc
- Impact on sector of Brexit Referendum vote – economy, construction, consumer confidence.
- Industry restructuring – overlap with other sectors/specialists, role of merchants' hire operations, rationalisation of the sector.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04520714-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tool-hire-specialists-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300389724.html