CAPE TOWN, South Africa, May 31, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Africa's top 10 luxury safari properties for 2017 as rated by African Safari Home have been released, along with some interesting facts and stats.
This billion-dollar industry comprises more than 52% of the global luxury travel market according to a recent survey. It is thus not surprising that these premier properties need to be booked up to 12 months in advance.
- The average price per person sharing nightly is $1,740
- The industry average for luxury accommodation is $615 pps nightly
- The most expensive lodge starts at $2,363 pps nightly
- Most Popular Luxury Lodge Location is The Kruger Park in South Africa
- 50% of the Top 10 Lodges are found in South Africa
- The Best Time to Visit The Kruger Park is from May to September
You can see the complete review on luxury African safari tours here, including breathtaking image galleries, superb video footage, wildlife and seasonal information for the leading safari destinations.
Traveling to Africa on safari for your first time can be a daunting task as there are an abundance of choices for you to consider. African Safari Home is there to simplify this process with expert insight into the leading camps, lodges and hotels, with best rates guaranteed at more than 300 properties.
African Safari Home was established in 2007 and boasts some of the most experienced luxury safari experts in the travel industry. Visit the site for more information or to contact a friendly consultant to assist you.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-10-luxury-african-safari-lodges--2017-300465940.html
SOURCE African Safari Home