LONDON, June 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Leading Suppliers of Automotive In Vehicle (IN-V) Telematics (Embedded, Integrated, Tethered) By Service Provider (OEM, Aftermarket, Connectivity) Featuring Technologies (Telematics Control Units (TCU), eCall, GLONASS, GPS, 4G, LTE, WiFi, Stolen Vehicle Tracking (SVT)) For Safety, Security, Infotainment, Remote Diagnostics & Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the top 20 connected car companies in 2016. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $35.7 billion in 2016.
Benefits of This Report
This 181 page report examines the 20 leading companies within the connected car market. In detail, it provides the reader with a comprehensive overview of the leading product and service providers in the market and an analysis of their strategies, strengths and the challenges facing them in the future. Highlights of the report include:
• Percentage share, revenue allocations and ranking for the leading 20 connected car companies for 2016
• Percentage share, revenue allocations and ranking for the leading 10 automotive OEMs within the connected car market for 2016
- BMW AG
- Daimler AG
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Co.
- Honda Motor Co.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volkswagen Group
• Percentage share, revenue allocations and ranking for the leading 10 Non - OEMs within the connected car market for 2016
- Apple Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Broadcom Corporation
- Google Inc.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Sierra Wireless
- Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Verizon Telematics
- Visteon Corporation
• Company overviews and product offerings of the leading 20 companies within the connected car market for 2016.
• Examination of the current connected car market drivers and restraints,
• Analysis of opportunities for business within the connected car market, including evaluation of factors affecting operating conditions.
• Details of major connected car devices, services and applications.
• Details of major news and acquisitions for the leading 20 companies.
• Connected car market segmentation by in-vehicle (IN-V) telematics
• Connected car market segmentation by service provider
Why You Should Read This Report?
This comprehensive report will:
• Enhance your strategic decision making
• Assist with your research. presentations and business plans
• Show which emerging market opportunities to focus upon.
• Increase your Industry knowledge
• Keep you up to date with crucial market developments
• Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
• Build your technical insight
• Illustrate trends to exploit
• Strengthen your analysis of competitors.
• Provide risk analysis helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
• Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company
Who is this report for?
The report will prove invaluable for anyone wanting to better understand the connected car industry, the leading companies and its underlying dynamics. You will be able to find data, trends and predictions.
It will prove useful for businesses who wish to expand into different sectors or explore a new region for expansion of their existing operations. The report comprehensively lays out the market drivers and restraints, technologies, investments, leading companies and their strategies, as well as market investment status, and risks and trends to help the reader formulate a better-informed business strategy. This report will be ideal for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors. Furthermore, governments, agencies and organisations will also find value in our research report.
Get our report now Top 20 Connected Car Companies 2016: Leading Suppliers of Automotive In Vehicle (IN-V) Telematics (Embedded, Integrated, Tethered) By Service Provider (OEM, Aftermarket, Connectivity) Featuring Technologies (Telematics Control Units (TCU), eCall, GLONASS, GPS, 4G, LTE, WiFi, Stolen Vehicle Tracking (SVT)) For Safety, Security, Infotainment, Remote Diagnostics & Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications.
Alpine Electronics Inc.
AMD DTV Business
Beceem Communications, Inc.
Chrysler Group LLC
Crawford & Company
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
Ford Motor Company
General Motors (GM)
Gigle Networks, Inc.
Global Locate, Inc.
HERE (Nokia company)
Honda Motor Company
Hyundai Motor Company
Innovision Research & Technology
Jasper Technologies Inc.
KIA Motors Corporation
Lightbridge Communications Corporation
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Mazda Motor Corporation
Nash Technologies GmbH
NetLogic Microsystems, Inc
Nissan Motor Co.
NXP Semiconductors N.V.
Peiker Acustic GmbH & Co. KG
PSA Peugeot Citroen
Red Bend Software
Robert Bosch GmbH
SC Square Ltd.
Sunext Design, Inc.
Suzuki Motor Corporation
Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Tesla Motors Inc.
Toyota Motor Corporation
Willis Towers Watson
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100
Or click on https://www.visiongain.com/Report/1664/Top-20-Connected-Car-Companies-2016
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd