NEW YORK, July 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Report Details
The latest report from business intelligence provider visiongain offers comprehensive analysis of the top 20 connected car companies in 2016. Visiongain assesses that this market will generate revenues of $35.7 billion in 2016.
Benefits of This Report
This 181 page report examines the 20 leading companies within the connected car market. In detail, it provides the reader with a comprehensive overview of the leading product and service providers in the market and an analysis of their strategies, strengths and the challenges facing them in the future. Highlights of the report include:
- Percentage share, revenue allocations and ranking for the leading 20 connected car companies for 2016
- Percentage share, revenue allocations and ranking for the leading 10 automotive OEMs within the connected car market for 2016
- BMW AG
- Daimler AG
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Co.
- Honda Motor Co.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volkswagen Group
- Percentage share, revenue allocations and ranking for the leading 10 Non - OEMs within the connected car market for 2016
- Apple Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Broadcom Corporation
- Google Inc.
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Sierra Wireless
- Tech Mahindra Ltd.
- Verizon Telematics
- Visteon Corporation
- Company overviews and product offerings of the leading 20 companies within the connected car market for 2016.
- Examination of the current connected car market drivers and restraints,
- Analysis of opportunities for business within the connected car market, including evaluation of factors affecting operating conditions.
- Details of major connected car devices, services and applications.
- Details of major news and acquisitions for the leading 20 companies.
- Connected car market segmentation by in-vehicle (IN-V) telematics
- Connected car market segmentation by service provider
Why You Should Read This Report?
This comprehensive report will:
- Enhance your strategic decision making
- Assist with your research. presentations and business plans
- Show which emerging market opportunities to focus upon.
- Increase your Industry knowledge
- Keep you up to date with crucial market developments
- Allow you to develop informed growth strategies
- Build your technical insight
- Illustrate trends to exploit
- Strengthen your analysis of competitors.
- Provide risk analysis helping you avoid the pitfalls other companies could make
- Ultimately, help you to maximize profitability for your company
Who is this report for?
The report will prove invaluable for anyone wanting to better understand the connected car industry, the leading companies and its underlying dynamics. You will be able to find data, trends and predictions.
It will prove useful for businesses who wish to expand into different sectors or explore a new region for expansion of their existing operations. The report comprehensively lays out the market drivers and restraints, technologies, investments, leading companies and their strategies, as well as market investment status, and risks and trends to help the reader formulate a better-informed business strategy. This report will be ideal for senior executives, business development managers, marketing managers, consultants, CEOs, CIOs, COOs, and Directors. Furthermore, governments, agencies and organisations will also find value in our research report.
Get our report now Top 20 Connected Car Companies 2016: Leading Suppliers of Automotive In Vehicle (IN-V) Telematics (Embedded, Integrated, Tethered) By Service Provider (OEM, Aftermarket, Connectivity) Featuring Technologies (Telematics Control Units (TCU), eCall, GLONASS, GPS, 4G, LTE, WiFi, Stolen Vehicle Tracking (SVT)) For Safety, Security, Infotainment, Remote Diagnostics & Vehicle to Everything (V2X) Communications.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03971697-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-20-connected-car-companies-2016-leading-suppliers-of-automotive-in-vehicle-telematics-by-service-provider-featuring-technologies-for-safety-security-infotainment-remote-diagnostics--vehicle-to-everything-communications-300298913.html