LONDON, Jan. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
"Top 20 North America Independent Exploration and Production Companies - Financial and Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking, 2015" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of top 20 North America Independent Exploration & Development (E&P) Companies. The report benchmarks and analyzes top 20 North America Independent Exploration & Production Companies on various operational and financial parameters. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insights into companies. It provides detailed information on the key operational and financial parameters for the last five years. It also highlights the top ranked company on various operational and financial parameters such as proved oil and gas reserves, production, costs incurred, acreage & wells, performance metrics, results of oil and gas operations and financial metrics.
Proved oil and gas Reserves of the top 20 North America Independent Exploration & Development (E&P) Companies increased in 2014, up from 39.77 billion barrels of oil equivalent (boe) in 2010 to 47.92 billion boe in 2014. ConocoPhillips had the highest proved oil and gas reserves of 8,906 mmboe among the Top 20 North America Independent Exploration & Production (E&P) Companies. The company's proved reserves decreased at a rate of 0.17% from 8,921 mmboe in 2013 to 8,906 mmboe in 2014.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies' capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its Scope includes -
- Detailed and unique insights information on the key operational and financial parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, production change, production growth, reserves, reserve changes, reserve growth, capital expenditures, performance metrics, financial metrics and results of oil and gas operations.
- Provides annual information on key operational and financial parameters for the period 2010 to 2014.
- Benchmarks North America Independent (E&P) companies on operational and financial parameters.
- Companies covered include; Anadarko Petroleum Corporation, Antero Resources Corporation, Apache Corporation, Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation, Canadian Natural Resources Limited, Chesapeake Energy Corporation, ConocoPhillips, Consol Energy Inc., Continental Resources, Inc., Devon Energy Corporation, EnCana Corporation, EOG Resources, Inc., EQT Corporation, Hess Corporation, Linn Energy, LLC, Marathon Oil Corporation, Noble Energy, Inc., Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Range Resources Corporation, Southwestern Energy Company.
- The top 20 North America Independent Exploration & Development (E&P) Companies: Financial & Operational Fundamental Analysis and Benchmarking report is based on Company Annual Report, publicly available data filed with the U S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other similar agencies worldwide. This has then been analyzed by GlobalData's in house team of experts.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Rank your performance against other top 20 North America Independent Exploration & Development (E&P) Companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors in oil and gas markets.
- Improve decision making on the basis of peer comparison.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3524263/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48