Top 5 Father's Day Emotions Revealed By 123Greetings.com Over half a million people shared Father's day ecards from 123Greetings.com, last year. 123Greetings.com reveals the top 5 emotions expressed by its users.
NEW YORK, June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Father's day is among the top ten holidays for ecards sharing for 123Greetings.com. Various emotions of gratitude, love and fun surround this day. For Father's Day 2013 many have chosen to express these emotions through online greetings.
The top 5 emotions expressed by 123Greetings' users are:
1) Hugs for Dad - Most children desire to hug their fathers and express love for them. Some may find it difficult to do so in person which is why a virtual warm hug fulfills the need.
2) Wishes for health and happiness – On the occasion of Father's Day many want to tap on the opportunity of wishing wellness, peace and happiness to beloved dads.
3) Gratitude – This may be an ideal day to acknowledge all of dad's efforts which is why most choose to thank him for his contributions in their lives.
4) Wishes for fun and relaxation - Children want to ensure that their hard-working dads have a fun-filled and relaxing holiday. Through wishes on Father's Day, they encourage dads to engage in their favorite activities.
5) Missing Dad – For children who are away from their fathers for various reasons, ecards prove to be great gifts for dad.
Arvind Kajaria, Founder of 123Greetings.com says, "We provide an emotive medium for users to connect with their fathers. Dads prefer receiving genuine affection over material gifts. Our ecards cater to different needs so users can find the perfect expressions to make dads feel special on this holiday."
123Greetings.com has over 600 Father's Day ecards across 14 categories for users to choose from. In addition, they have introduced a new collection of ecards based on users' feedback for most popular roles of dad.
123Greetings.com is the world's leading online destination for human expressions reaching 95 million visitors annually. Drawing from its tag line "Free Greetings for the Planet" the service exemplifies the notion that the best things are free in our planet and so should wishes, greetings and personal expressions be. Its offering of over 37,500 greeting cards covers a mix of 3,000 seasonal & everyday categories.
For details, visit www.123greetings.com