Top 5 Services & Tips Small Businesses Can Use to be More Efficient in 2013 Small Businesses Can Learn to Save and Find Valuable Tips and Deals at the Offers.com Small Business Savings Center
AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A new year brings new opportunities for small businesses to be successful. Offers.com, a leading coupon and deal website, is announcing its top five services and tips small business can use to be more efficient in 2013. By following these tips, small businesses will have the tools they need to boost their bottom line while spending less. We've also created the Small Business Savings Center – a focused marketplace where entrepreneurs and business professionals can quickly find the resources they'll need to save time and money.
"Small businesses that start the year off with the right tools will end up cutting costs, manage their day-to-day tasks more effectively, and increase productivity" said Steve Schaffer, CEO of Offers.com. "We built the Offers.com Small Business Savings Center with these things in mind, so we can help small businesses grow and be successful in 2013."
Top 5 Services & Tips Small Businesses Can Use to be More Efficient in 2013 from Offers.com:
1. Save on Travel Costs – Travel can be expensive, especially on a small business budget. Businesses can save by buying items for their company with business rewards cards like Gold Delta SkyMiles, where companies can earn miles on every purchase. GoToMeeting is also a great solution that allows for virtual collaboration for up to 25 participants to screenshare and video conference. On Offers.com, businesses can find coupons and coupon codes to stretch their travel dollars even further.
2. Use Online Services Instead of Professionals - To run a smart business, companies can reduce expenses associated with specialized skilled jobs by taking advantage of the right low cost tools and services. Using LegalZoom for straightforward legal services is far cheaper than hiring an attorney. And just about anyone can master dynamic accounting software like QuickBooks for all of their bookkeeping needs. QuickBooks Online allows businesses to access their accounting information anywhere and a free trial is available on Offers.com.
3. Utilize Mobile Services to Accept Transactions – Transactional based companies should look into apps like GoPayment, which turns smartphones and tablets into credit card readers. It also makes bookkeeping a snap for companies that download their GoPayment records into their QuickBooks software, sending all of the company's financial information to one easy-to-access place.
4. Purchase Products That Will Last – When furnishing an office, companies should buy new and high quality equipment and office furniture to avoid having to spend more money in the long run. Cheaper and substandard furniture breaks easily and wears out faster, forcing you to spend more money later to replace it. For more information about what type of office furniture is right for your business, check out our tips on How to Buy New Office Furniture, including information about customized and affordable options.
5. Use Online Forums - Not only does American Express and QuickBooks partner with Offers.com to make great deals available for small business owners, they also host forums and resources to answer small business questions. Companies can take advantage of free advice from experts to help their small businesses thrive.
For more information about how small businesses can save on everything from office supplies to computers and software to financial and marketing services, visit:
Offers.com saves consumers time and money by helping them find the best coupons, deals, and offers from more than 5,500 online stores and brands. Offers.com has over 200 categories including travel, software, clothing and shoes, and more. The site has about 50,000 of the best offers, including promotions, coupons and coupon codes, deals, free trials, and free offers. Offers are verified, rated, and updated daily by the Offers.com editorial team. The company, based in Austin, Texas, has been profitable since its inception and received a minority equity investment from Susquehanna Growth Equity, LLLP.