Top 5 Ways Holiday Shoppers Can Save on Gifts After Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Savvy Online Shoppers Can Still Save Money By Following These Key Tips from Offers.com
AUSTIN, Texas, Dec. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- There are still many ways consumers can save on holiday purchases following Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and Offers.com a leading website for saving money, is announcing its top five shopping tips. Consumers who still have shopping to do often worry about saving money and finding good deals following the largest shopping days of the year, but the Offers.com team of savings experts point out that good deals will last all season long for savvy shoppers.
"Online stores will continue to offer great deals and sales from now until Christmas," said Steve Schaffer, CEO of Offers.com said. "And with sites like Offers.com featuring coupons and deals from the most popular stores every day, consumers will never be out of options for great holiday gifts."
According to Offers.com, the top five ways to save after Black Friday and Cyber Monday are:
1. Shop online - Online shopping provides a much better value, selection, and convenience than shopping in stores. Offers.com is helping consumers easily find great deals with the Holiday Savings Center, which features unique and helpful content such as checklists, shopping tips, and survival guides. Online shopping also allows people to spend more time with family and friends during the holidays rather than battling the long lines at the stores.
2. Use Online Coupons and Coupon Codes - A telephone survey conducted among 1,000 U.S. adults by Ipsos Public Affairs commissioned by Offers.com found that only 48 percent of consumers plan to look for online coupons or coupon codes to stretch their holiday spending dollars before making a purchase. Online coupons offer extra discounts that often can't be found in stores. Sites like Offers.com provide consumers with easy-to-find deals, online coupons, coupon codes, and other money-saving offers from thousands of online stores. Online coupons are also verified by the Offers.com editorial team on a daily basis, which ensures their quality.
3. Look for free shipping offers – This year, more and more online stores are offering free shipping to entice consumers to make a purchase from them. This is another perk for savvy online shoppers because not only will they be saving money on the deals they find, they won't have to spend any extra money on shipping. Offers.com takes the hassle out of finding free shipping offers with the best Free Shipping Coupons from the most popular online stores.
4. Do your research – The survey also found that 87% of consumers plan to spend the same or less than they did last year. Large retail chain stores will announce new deals leading up to Christmas, so consumers will have many opportunities to save money by researching the best deals and which stores are offering them. Consumers should always make sure to search for online coupons and deals to find great prices on their holiday gifts.
5. Determine your budget and make a list - To prevent overspending, it is important to set a budget for holiday gifts. Savvy shoppers should make a list of the people they are buying for and exactly how much they want to spend. Shopping online can help with setting a budget, because consumers are less likely to impulse buy, yet are still able to find a great deal.
Offers.com saves consumers time and money by helping them find the best coupons, deals and offers from more than 4,000 online stores and companies. Since its launch in February 2009, Offers.com has grown to over 200 categories, including travel, software, clothing and shoes and more. The site has more than 20,000 of the best offers, including promotions, coupons and coupon codes, deals, free trials, and free offers. Offers are verified, rated and updated daily by the Offers.com editorial team.
Vertive LLC is a publisher of best-in-class coupon and deal Websites that help consumers save money when they shop online. Vertive publishes a family of Websites including Offers.com, DailyDeals.com, CouponCodes.com, and Subscription.com. Information on these sites is supported by original content such as savings tips and buying guides, and the sites are organized in a way that helps consumers quickly find the best offer to address their immediate shopping needs. The award-winning company has been profitable since its inception and received a minority equity investment from Susquehanna Growth Equity, LLP. Vertive is based in Austin, Texas.
More by this Source
Offers.com Launches Annual Scholarship Contest After Inaugural 2013 Edition
Mar 07, 2014, 09:46 ET
Valentine's Day: Facts and Tips to Save Money on Romance's Big Day
Feb 05, 2014, 04:30 ET
Save More Money in 2014: Buy the Right Products at the Right Time
Jan 07, 2014, 04:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.