BOSTON, Feb. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Crosscheck Networks, Inc. today announced that it has been positioned in the "Visionaries" quadrant of Gartner Inc.'s Magic Quadrant for Integrated Software Quality Suites.(1)
According to Gartner, "the automated software quality (ASQ) assurance market is a subsegment of the overall ALM [application lifecycle management] market. Software quality encompasses a much broader number of activities," and noted that "thought leaders are driving broader toolsets and creating better integration across the life cycle."
Crosscheck Networks' integrated, holistic product suite streamlines and optimizes resources throughout the SOA life cycle, ensuring reduced time-to-market and more rapid return on investment. With an unmatched product suite that includes CloudPort, SOAPSonar, Forum Sentry and Forum STS, Crosscheck Networks and its wholly owned subsidiary Forum Systems remove the time-intensive, manual processes involved with service simulation, testing, security and identity management, helping enterprises scale and extend their SOA deployments to drive critical business applications and processes.
"With more than 50,000 deployments worldwide including RBC, BT, Fidelity, Premera Blue Cross, the Dutch Health Care System and the U.S. federal government, our end-to-end product suite has established itself as the defacto standard for SOA life cycle management. And we believe our positioning in the Visionaries quadrant by Gartner underscores the company's consistent, strategic product focus and vision," said Mamoon Yunus, CEO of Crosscheck Networks. "Featuring innovative, patented technology that uses genetic evolutionary concepts to address security vulnerabilities and compliance, and offers the most comprehensive coverage for XML security, we will continue to evolve our products and help companies leverage approaches such as cloud computing and virtualization for business and competitive advantage."
Additionally, the Gartner report observed that, "the market is also evolving to better support package applications, as well as new technologies that are at the foundation of cloud and composite applications. Cloud technologies are having an impact on the market from several directions, with tools designed to aid with the testing of cloud applications, tools delivered utilizing cloud infrastructure (e.g., dynamic load create) and lab management facilities."
Deployed together or seamlessly integrated with organizations' existing infrastructure, Crosscheck Networks' SOA life cycle suite comprises the following products that fuel enterprise-class cloud computing initiatives:
- CloudPort – A first-of-its-kind cloud simulation product that enables enterprises to make more informed decisions when evaluating and selecting a provider for, and prioritizing which applications to migrate to, cloud computing. Capitalizing on actual metrics of cloud providers and enterprise data centers, organizations can more confidently and cost-effectively align their infrastructure with business requirements for enhanced reliability and risk mitigation, and ensure seamless enterprise-to-cloud integration. Notably, enterprises benefit by never having to touch production code, while eliminating the substantial time, capital and IT staff resource expenses related to building a distinct cloud test environment.
- SOAPSonar – Provides modes for functional, multi-client performance, compliance and security testing of SOAP-, XML- and REST-based services. SOAPSonar offers enterprises the unique ability to test functional and performance characteristics of unlimited-sized Web services attachments via streaming of structured and unstructured data based on industry standards such as MTOM and MIME. Offering enterprises maximum deployment flexibility, SOAPSonar is available in software, VMware and now, the cloud, enabling the testing of services across multiple cloud providers including Amazon EC2, OpSource Cloud, GoGrid and Rackspace.
- Forum Sentry XML Gateway – Processing more than one billion transactions per day globally, Forum Sentry is the industry standard for XML and SOAP security, access control and integration. Unlike other vendors that introduce runtime code into their appliances to compensate for inherent design limitations, Forum Sentry is certified by NIST and the U.S. Department of Defense, and the XML Gateway of choice for 300 global organizations in transaction- and security-intensive sectors including government, financial services, telecommunications and healthcare. The latest version, Forum Sentry v8.0, helps organizations securely extend their enterprise SOA deployments to harness the power of the public cloud.
- Forum STS Identity Broker – Allows secure, accelerated and consolidated identity enforcement, controlling privileges without requiring the custom code that can frequently introduce risk. Performing comprehensive mediation, authentication, and authorization of identity exchange among customer and partner portals, Web applications and XML-based Web services, Forum STS provides businesses with a simplified model for identity management and the framework for Federated SOA. And through Federated SOA with trusted business units and external trading partners, organizations can successfully navigate the regulatory and compliance barriers related to information security, integrity and privacy, and form a solid foundation for cloud computing.
About the Magic Quadrant
The Magic Quadrant is copyrighted 2011 by Gartner, Inc. and is reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the "Leaders" quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
(1) Gartner "Magic Quadrant for Integrated Software Quality Suites" by Thomas E. Murphy, January 31, 2011
About Crosscheck Networks
Crosscheck Networks and its wholly owned subsidiary Forum Systems deliver solutions for deploying robust, resilient, secure and reliable Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). The company's integrated, holistic product suite streamlines and optimizes resources throughout the SOA life cycle, ensuring reduced time-to-market and more rapid return on investment. Recognized as a technology innovator and security leader, Crosscheck Networks is the only company granted a patent for its Forum Sentry XML Gateway and has been certified by NIST and the U.S. Department of Defense. Crosscheck Networks is also the only company with HP Enterprise Management Alliance Program (EMAP) certification for SOA testing with native HP Quality Center Integration. For more information, please visit www.crosschecknet.com.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE Crosscheck Networks, Inc.