ATLANTA, Oct. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- To help shoppers navigate the 2016 model-year vehicle selldown market and find the best deals, Autotrader has assembled the most compelling certified pre-owned (CPO) offers available in October. Approaching the end of the year makes this an ideal time for price-savvy shoppers to consider purchasing their next vehicle. By choosing a CPO vehicle, smart shoppers can get high-quality vehicles at even more competitive prices.
"Whether you're buying a luxury car or a more mainstream model, the appeal of certified pre-owned is clear — you get a like-new car with a great warranty at a more affordable price," said Brian Moody, executive editor at Autotrader. "Some automakers are offering CPO deals on specific models, like the Mercedes-Benz C-Class and the Range Rover Evoque. Opt for a 1- to 3-year-old version of one of these vehicles and everyone will just assume you got a brand new car."
Autotrader Editors' Top Picks for Certified Pre-Owned Deals for October 2016
- BMW's certified pre-owned program is among the best in the business, with warranty coverage for up to six years or 100,000 miles. Its comprehensive warranty covers a vehicle bumper-to-bumper, rather than just the powertrain. BMW has an even better deal available in October where qualified shoppers can receive 0.9 percent interest on all CPO 2013 and 2014 BMW models.
- Honda's certified pre-owned program offers two excellent warranties: one covers vehicles for an additional year or 12,000 miles beyond the factory with bumper-to-bumper coverage, and another offers seven years or 100,000 miles of powertrain coverage. In October, qualified shoppers can buy a certified pre-owned Honda with 1.9 percent interest for up to 36 months.
- Infiniti's certified pre-owned program touts up to six years of bumper-to-bumper coverage, often with no mileage limit. This month, Infiniti's CPO warranty has another enticing offer: a 0.99 percent interest rate for up to 36 months for qualified buyers. That's an impressive deal on a used vehicle, especially factoring in Infiniti's amazing CPO warranty coverage.
- Lincoln's certified pre-owned program offers six years or 100,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, and Lincoln is offering qualified shoppers 2.9 percent interest for up to 66 months on all certified pre-owned models. While 2.9 percent isn't as low as interest rates offered by some automakers, the 66-month term is impressive, especially for a used vehicle.
- The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is an excellent compact luxury sedan, offering slightly more room than Mercedes' base-level CLA and a better deal than the larger E-Class. In October, Mercedes is offering qualified buyers 1.99 percent interest for up to 48 months on all certified pre-owned 2013–2015 C-Class models. That offer includes Mercedes' CPO warranty, which touts unlimited miles of bumper-to-bumper coverage for one year (or longer if owners opt for extra coverage).
- Nissan's certified pre-owned program doesn't extend bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, but the brand boasts impressive CPO powertrain coverage for up to seven years or 100,000 miles. In October, qualified shoppers can finance a CPO Nissan at 1.95 percent interest for up to 36 months, or 2.95 percent for up to 72 months.
- The Range Rover Evoque is a spry luxury crossover with a turbocharged four-cylinder engine, maneuverable dimensions, impressive handling and some off-road capability. In October, shoppers can finance a certified pre-owned Evoque at 0.9 percent interest for 24 months, or 1.9 percent for up to 60 months. Shoppers will also receive Land Rover's excellent CPO warranty, which offers six years of bumper-to-bumper coverage and no deductible for repairs.
- The midsize Toyota Camry sedan has been among America's most popular car for years, thanks to its affordability and impressive durability. Shoppers looking for a CPO Camry receive an even more affordable price tag. This month, qualified buyers can get 1.9 percent interest for up to 60 months on all certified Camry and Camry Hybrid models.
For additional details on the CPO programs mentioned here, check out Autotrader's "CPO Deals: October 2016."
Learn more about the advantages of CPO at Autotrader.com's "What are the Benefits of Certified Pre-Owned?"
Autotrader is the most visited third-party car shopping site, with the most engaged audience of in-market shoppers. As the foremost authority on automotive consumer insights and expert in online and mobile marketing, Autotrader makes the car shopping experience easy and fun for today's empowered consumer looking to find or sell the perfect new, used or certified pre-owned car. Using technology, shopper insights and local market guidance, Autotrader's comprehensive marketing solutions guide dealers to personalized digital marketing strategies that grow brand, drive traffic and connect the online and in-store shopping experience.
Autotrader is a Cox Automotive™ brand. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises. For more information, please visit http://press.autotrader.com.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader®, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, vAuto®, Xtime® and a host of other brands. The global company has 33,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 60,000 employees. Cox Enterprises' other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-certified-pre-owned-deals-for-october-according-to-autotrader-300342450.html