REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Jan. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Summit on Customer Engagement features the premier thought leaders and professionals from the world's leading customer advocacy and engagement programs, including Salesforce, LinkedIn, FireEye, Citrix, Amazon Web Services, Dropbox, IBM, Cognizant, Nuance, Rackspace and dozens of others. As the most respected conference in the industry, the Summit engages more than 200 business professionals and nearly 100 corporations annually for sessions on strategy, implementation, and best practices. This year's Summit is scheduled for March 1-2 in Redwood City, CA and will focus on the top trend for business growth in 2016 – The Age of Peer Power.
According to Bill Lee, Founder of the Center for Customer Engagement and Producer of the annual Summit on Customer Engagement, "Like-minded people are banding together in increasingly creative ways to achieve mutual goals, without waiting on institutions to serve their interests. And that includes businesses. Empowered buyers and customers are collaborating in ways that present great threats—and great opportunities."
The Summit program will dive into The Age of Peer Power with presenters from: Salesforce, Fireeye, Rackspace, EMC, Kronos, Elastic, Cognizant, LinkedIn, IBM, Metia, Mainstay, Citrix, Oracle, Satmetrix and more.
Summit keynotes include:
- Super-star Chief Customer Officer Jeanne Bliss, former Chief Customer Officer at Microsoft, Lands End, Coldwell Banker, and Allstate Corporation
- Wharton professor Jonah Berger, author of New York Times bestseller, Contagious: Why Things Catch On
- Richard Owen, CEO of Satmetrix, the world's top expert on Net Promoter Score implementation
- Josh Aranoff, one of the original 200 employees of Salesforce, who heads up their strategic customer engagement initiative, Ignite
New for 2016:
- Advanced Practices Breakout Track, for enterprise-level firms ($1 billion and up in revenue). Presented by firms running state-of-the-art customer advocacy and engagement programs including LinkedIn, IBM, Cognizant, Citrix, EMC and others
- Lean and Mean Breakout Track, for smaller, leaner advocacy and engagement programs. Attendees will learn how to make the most of their resources, how to get more resources, and how to lay the foundation for scaling their program in ways that ensure it contributes powerfully to your firm growth.
- Advanced Programs Research Study, Bill Lee will present key results for the first time publicly at the 2016 Summit from a study done to develop and systemize practices in the customer advocacy and engagement space.
Top customer advocacy and engagement professionals from the world's leading programs will be in attendance, including: Salesforce, LinkedIn, FireEye, Citrix, Amazon Web Services, Dropbox, Cognizant, Nuance, Rackspace, NetApp, Dell, Palo Alto Networks, Tableu, Microsoft, SAP, Veritas, MarkLogic, Kronos, and many others.
For full details on the Summit and to register, visit the Summit website; follow on Twitter at @Bill_Lee or tweet #2016SCE.
Early birds can save $200 on registration fees if they register by January 31st.
About Bill Lee
Bill Lee is the foremost authority in the world on customer engagement and advocacy. He is author of The Hidden Wealth of Customers (Harvard Business Review Press), and is sought out and quoted by major media outlets, such as The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Forbes Online, CRM Magazine, Rain Today and others.
Bill speaks to audiences like the American Marketing Association, the Business Marketing Association, the Net Promoter Annual Conference, the International Advertising Association (IAA), Forrester Research, and many others.
About the Center for Customer Engagement
The Center for Customer Engagement provides consulting and research services to help you develop and mobilize powerful customer advocates, or "rock stars," get them in front of buyers, and turn them into your most powerful marketing and sales resource. We provide educational and peer community resources for your customer advocacy and engagement implementation teams, providing them ready access to best practices in this field. For more information, please visit our website www.centerforcustomerengagement.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-customer-advocacy-and-engagement-professionals-will-dive-into-the-age-of-peer-power-at-the-2016-summit-on-customer-engagement-300209621.html
SOURCE Center for Customer Engagement