This year's focused, one-day agenda provides an opportunity to listen to 20+ executive-level speakers and connect with leading exhibitors working in the Bakken and Niobrara.
"Now more than ever, producers are searching for best practices, recent developments and forecasts to stay ahead of the curve in two regions stacked deep with oil-bearing benches," Richard Mason, conference host and Chief Technical Director of Hart Energy said. "DUG Bakken and Niobrara's premier speaker-slate and information-packed agenda is sure to help those searching for market intelligence."
Featured speakers include:
- Greg Hill, President & Chief Operating Officer, Hess Corp.
- Jack Stark, President & Chief Operating Officer, Continental Resources Inc.
- Scott Reasoner, Chief Operating Officer, PDC Energy Inc.
- Taylor Reid, President & Chief Operating Officer, Oasis Petroleum Inc.
- Jim Volker, Chairman, President & CEO, Whiting Petroleum Corp
- Mike Eberhard, Chief Operating Officer - Operations, Synergy Resources Corp.
To see the complete agenda or register, please visit DUGBakken.com.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-producers-fill-speaker-slate-for-2017-dug-bakken-and-niobrara-conference-300410984.html
SOURCE Hart Energy