SHANGHAI, March 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Hosted by UBM China & CPhI China, the world's largest pharmaceutical APIs expo, and co-organized by Shanghai's Pudong Financial Services Association of Science and Technology,Nextgen2016 will run from April 12-13 in Ballroom 3F of the New World Shanghai Hotel.
According to the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA), there are many policy and regulatiory changes coming this year. These will influence the entire generics industry chain in terms of generics application, quality improvement, clinical data requirements and internationalization.
The conference will focus on the theme, "How to understand new government initiatives and overcome fierce competition in a new policy environment?" Conference organizers have gathered 18 speakers with relevant experience and expertise to offer their insights into the changes coming to the industry. from Drug Examine Expert of CFDA, Institute of Materia Medica, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, R&D-Based Pharmaceutical Association Committee (RDPAC), Huahai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Perrigo China & Research Institute of Simcere, to deliver a keynote speech.download the full namelist of the speakers
Topic & Speaker Highlights
1. The most anticipated pilot policies and regulations
- Professor Yuhu Zhang, Drug Examination Expert from the CFDA - 16 years experience in new drug research & development, and 14 years experience in technical evaluation.
- Examination requirements and development of generics processes
2. How to win in a market that is in transition
- Tin Li, PhD, Product & Solutions Specialist, Intellectual Property & Science at Thomson Reuters
- Generics and innovation: Global generics market analysis and the meaning for Chinese generics manufacturers
- Tony Zhou, General Manager, Perrigo China
- Lessons learned from the US generics industry and their significance to Chinese generics manufacturers
- John Wang, Partner, Pharma Investor, GTJA Investment Group
- Strategic cooperation and M&A: How generics manufacturers look for new opportunities
3. How to establish advantages amidst technology, research and development barriers?
- Xiaohang Shen, PhD, CFDA Examination Expert, Biological Analysis Consultant
- Challenges and advantages of the standardization of biological analysis in BE
- Xiaoming Wu, Deputy General Manager, Pioneer Pharma
- Guiding principles of in vitro dissolution testing on BE testing
So far more than 50 companies and 80 delegates have registered to attend the conference, such as Changzhou Siyao Pharm, Livzon, Ninhua Group, Sanofi, AUPA, Nuokang Biopharma, Merro Pharmaceutical, BEILU Pharmaceutical, Wanhua, Shenzhen Zhijun Pharmaceutical, Eisai, Novartis and Pfizer.
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Julia Zhu
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/top-speakers-on-cphi-resources-explore-new-laws--regulations-and-technology-trends-for-nextgen2016-300243862.html
SOURCE UBM China