Top Speakers to Deliver Earliest Guidance on OECD Transfer Pricing Outcomes
Bloomberg BNA and Baker & McKenzie's Global Transfer Pricing Conference in Paris March 11-12 to Draw Key Players in International Tax Law and Policy
LONDON, Jan. 28, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- More than 50 transfer pricing speakers from international organisations, government, private practice, and industry will meet at the Bloomberg BNA and Baker & McKenzie Global Transfer Pricing Conference in Paris March 11-12 — just days after the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development's (OECD) Global Forum on Transfer Pricing in Paris — to provide the earliest possible insight into the new policy and law implications to emerge from the OECD meetings. It will be the first opportunity for transfer pricing professionals and senior executives to receive guidance on the challenges and risks posed by imminent transfer pricing developments.
Pascal Saint-Amans , Director of the OECD's Centre for Tax Policy and Administration, will deliver the opening address.
Wang Xiaoyue, Director of China's International Taxation Department, at the SAT, will give a keynote address on Monday 11th March.
On 12th March Nicolas Colin , co-author of the just-released French report on the taxation of the digital economy, will deliver a keynote address on "New ideas and recommendations for the taxation of the digital economy: permanent establishment, transfer pricing, and alternative bases".
Confirmed speakers from international organizations and governments include:
- Joseph Andrus , Head of the OECD Transfer Pricing Unit
- Michael Lennard , Chief, International Tax Cooperation and Trade, Financing for Development Office, UN
- Wang Xiaoyue, Director International Taxation Department, China's State Administration of Taxation (SAT)
- Tom Ralph , Transfer Pricing Practice Territory Manager, Large Business & International Division, IRS
- Ms. Noor Azian Abdul Hamid, Multilateral Tax Dept, Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia
- Carlos Perez Gomez Serrano , Servicio de Administracion Tributaria, Transfer Pricing - Mexico
- Paolo Valerio Barbantin, Director, Large Business Division, Italy Revenue Agency
- Giammarco Cottani, Advisor to the Commissioner of Central Enforcement Directorate - International Tax, Italy Revenue Agency
Participating firms and multinationals include:
- Baker & McKenzie
- Baker Hughes
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Hewlett Packard
- Noble Group
- Reed Elsevier
- Sanofi Aventis
- Vistisen Tax Attorneys
View the agenda at (http://www.bna.com/agenda-m17179870460).
SOURCE Bloomberg BNA
More by this Source
Little if Any Improvement in Wage Gains Likely, WTI Says
May 15, 2013, 17:20 ET
Transfer Pricing Trends, Best Practices Subject of Post-OECD Conference
Apr 18, 2013, 14:38 ET
Bloomberg BNA Webinar: Class Action Waivers in Mandatory Arbitration Agreements
Apr 17, 2013, 11:31 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.