TopCoder Announces Crowdsourcing eBook for Starting, Scaling and Mastering Open Innovation
New Starting Guide to Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing Details Best Practices for Maximizing Business Goals
GLASTONBURY, Conn., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TopCoder®, Inc., the world's largest open innovation platform and competitive community of almost half a million digital creators, today announced the launch of a new eBook, 10 Burning Questions: Your New Starting Guide to Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing Success, a free, interactive guide to best practices in achieving business goals through Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing. The 32 page eBook features practical insights and guidelines from the company's extensive experience in preparing projects and internal teams for continuous Open Innovation success and scale.
10 Burning Questions: Your New Starting Guide to Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing Success is available as a free download online for desktop and laptop viewing at http://connect.topcoder.com/eBook_Crowdsourcing.html.
By answering 10 simple questions, TopCoder outlines how to utilize and master Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing to maximize innovation efforts.
- Understanding the unique role of the customer in strategically driving Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing success for the enterprise.
- Learning how to "work different" in an Open Innovation setting and hyper-connected world.
This eBook will teach readers to understand and determine:
- How to decide how much money to offer "the crowd".
- How long contests should run.
- How to decide and pick the winners.
- How to prepare a project for success.
- How to ensure the right talent is working on a project or build.
- How iteration and subject matter expertise works with "the crowd".
- How to manage Open Innovation & crowdsourced competitions.
- How to accomplish complex as well as simple tasks.
- How Intellectual Property is protected.
- How to truly scale Open Innovation.
To download 10 Burning Questions: Your New Starting Guide to Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing Success and learn more about online Open Innovation and Crowdsourcing, visit http://connect.topcoder.com/eBook_Crowdsourcing.html and bring your innovation practices to a new level.
About TopCoder, Inc.
TopCoder is the world's largest open innovation platform and competitive community of digital creators with nearly 500,000 members representing algorithmists, software developers and creative artists from over 200 countries. The TopCoder Platform and Community create digital assets including analytics, software and creative designs and solutions for a wide-ranging client base through a competitive, rigorous, standards based methodology. Combined with our extremely talented community this groundbreaking methodology results in superior outcomes for our clients. For more information about sponsoring TopCoder events and utilizing TopCoder's software services and platforms, visit www.topcoder.com.
TopCoder is a registered trademark of TopCoder, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
SOURCE TopCoder, Inc.
More by this Source
TopCoder's Global Community Surpasses Half a Million Members
Jul 30, 2013, 12:02 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.