PHILADELPHIA, Feb. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Total Retail, the preeminent source for executives looking for the latest news and analysis on the retail industry, is proud to announce the release of its seventh annual list of the Top Women in Retail.
This year's list features a who's who in the industry. Honorees were chosen based on a number of factors, including being in a top-level position within a retail organization, scope of responsibility within that position, career achievements, and involvement within the retail industry. This list serves as a resource to learn more about these retail leaders, from what characterizes their leadership style to whom they turn to for advice to what they would be doing with their lives if they had not gotten involved in the retail business. It's an introspective look at some of the brightest minds in our industry.
Here are Total Retail's 2017 Top Women in Retail:
- Yael Aflalo, Founder and CEO, Reformation
- Laura Alber, CEO, Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- Natalie Marten-Fopeano, President, Chief Marketing Officer, Tumi Outerwear
- Becky Gebhardt, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Lands' End
- Shira Goodman, President and CEO, Staples
- Jessica Herrin, CEO and Founder, Stella & Dot
- Andrea Hyde, CEO, Draper James
- Jennifer Hyman, CEO and Co-Founder, Rent the Runway
- Traci Milholen Inglis, Chief Marketing Officer, Fast Fashion, TechStyle (JustFab, ShoeDazzle)
- Rebecca Minkoff, Co-Founder and Creative Director, Rebecca Minkoff
- Stacey Renfro, Senior Vice President, E-Commerce, Pier 1 Imports
- Liz Rodbell, President, Lord & Taylor, Hudson's Bay
- Carly Rosenberg, President, Bluefly
- Paula Schneider, CEO, DG Premium Brands (Seven for All Mankind, Splendid, Ella Moss)
- Helen Vaid, Global Chief Customer Officer, Pizza Hut
"We're so excited to present our seventh annual list of the Top Women in Retail," says Melissa Campanelli, Editor-in-Chief of Total Retail and Co-Founder of the Women in Retail Leadership Circle. "These women have helped their companies grow and thrive in an unsettled retail economy, built and managed great teams, launched new strategic initiatives, mentored colleagues, and in many cases helped to raise wonderful children! Brava!"
About NAPCO Media/Total Retail
Total Retail is the go-to source for retail executives looking for the latest news and analysis on the retail industry. Featuring a quarterly print magazine, daily e-newsletter (Total Retail Report), daily-updated website, podcast channel, virtual and in-person events, and research reports, Total Retail offer retail executives the information they need to do their jobs more effectively and grow their professional careers. Learn more at www.myTotalRetail.com.
NAPCO Media has been a leading information source in the markets it serves since 1958. NAPCO Media continues to evolve with information distribution methods and specializes in the creation and cross-channel distribution of exceptional content. Our mission is to build community between our audience and our clients. Learn more at www.napco.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/total-retail-releases-its-7th-annual-top-women-in-retail-list-300405811.html
SOURCE Total Retail