SAO PAULO, Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TOTVS S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TOTS3), the leader in the development and marketing of integrated enterprise management software, as well as the provision of related services in Brazil and Latin America, today announces its results for the third quarter of 2013 (3Q13). The Company's consolidated financial statements have been prepared in accordance with the accounting practices adopted in Brazil, which are in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Highlights of the period:
- Net Revenue: R$410.4 million in 3Q13 (+14.1% vs. 3Q12).
- License Fee Revenue: R$88.0 million in 3Q13 (+8.2% vs. 3Q12).
- Service Revenue: R$125.5 million in 3Q13 (+15.3% vs. 3Q12).
- Maintenance Fee Revenue: R$196.9 million in 3Q13 (+16.1% vs. 3Q12).
- Recurring Revenue: R$235.0 million in 3Q13 (+13.3% vs. 3Q12).
- EBITDA: R$104.8 million in 3Q13 (+5.4% vs. 3Q12).
- Net Income: R$56.4 million in 3Q13 (+31.0%. vs. 3Q12).
- BNDES credit line: R$658.6 million approved in September.
- Interest on equity: R$21.5 million paid in August.
- Conversion of debentures into shares: 15% of the debentures converted in August.
- TOTVS Ventures: TOTVS Start it up contest winner.
For further information, please visit: www.totvs.com/ir.
Conference call in English
12:00 p.m. (Brasilia)
Phone: +1 (412) 317-6776
Access code: TOTVS
Replay: +1 (412) 317-0088
(access code 10034211), available until November 11, 2013 or at: www.totvs.com/ir
Investor Relations Officer
Phone: +55 (11) 2099-7105 / 7097/7773
SOURCE TOTVS S.A.