RALEIGH, N.C., Dec. 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- TOURtech announces Chris "Swayz" Campbell has been promoted to Account Manager in the latest of changes to its fast-growing team. Campbell, who previously served as freelance technician, applies extensive field experience to serve TOURtech clients in a greater capacity.
Founder and CEO Allen Cook made the decision to promote from within saying, "Chris brings years of field knowledge and expertise to our Account Management team, which translates into a better experience for all of our clients." Campbell will report to Kate Norem, newly appointed Director of Client Services, who adds, "Swayz is an integral part of TOURtech's growth strategy. The company is stronger than ever and we are glad to make him a more permanent fixture at our Raleigh headquarters."
Campbell is the latest in a string of high-powered new hires at TOURtech this year:
- Ashton Burnette - Business Development Manager - Joined TOURtech in January 2015 with 9 years of experience in experiential and event marketing.
- James Berry - Field Services Manager. Joined TOURtech in March 2015, after 12+ years with major artists such as Beyonce, Bruno Mars, and Stevie Wonder.
- Dan Manners - IT Services Manager. Promoted from field services team in April 2015.
- Jon Bumgarner - Logistics Manager. Fresh off the road as Rihanna's tour manager, joined in May 2015.
- Shawn Rowe - Project Manager. Added to field services team in May 2015.
- Kate Norem - Director of Client Services. As client-turned-employee, Kate joined TOURtech from iHeartMedia in July 2015.
About TOURtech: TOURtech is the market leader in providing temporary WiFi, VoIP, Internet Connection Management, and Mobile Office Solutions. Featuring an elite team of event production professionals and expert network engineers, the company continually sets the bar for event WiFi success. TOURtech's experience in delivering reliable event technology solutions is unparalleled.