BETHESDA, Md., March 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Tracx, the only deep listening platform that helps uncover insights, build relationships, and drive revenue in the social economy, announced today that they will be partnering with ClickZ, Shell Oil, and National Geographic for a live webinar on "The State of Social 2017" on March 23rd at 1:00pm EDT. These social media experts will explore current and future social trends in the rapidly evolving landscape; and reveal how to leverage social channels to drive business opportunities and outperform competitors.
- Andrew Warren-Payne, Senior Consultant, ClickZ Intelligence
- Mia Vallo, Vice President, Digital Analytics & Optimization, National Geographic
- Matt Owen, Global Social Media Manager, Shell Oil
- Jenifer Kern, Chief Marketing Officer, Tracx
- Robyn Showers, Director of Content & Social Media, Tracx
Marketers spend vast amounts of time, effort, and dollars trying to cultivate the perfect tone and messaging to cut through the noise. Social media platforms provide a unique and empowered channel for customers, advocates, and adversaries to communicate with your brand and for your brand to respond to build deeper, more authentic relationships. Join us as we bring together industry experts to discuss the following burning social themes of 2017:
- The current and future trends of Social
- Finding your audience – the 'who, what, where and when' of each platform
- Breaking social out of its silo - why social should cut across your entire business
- What Facebook's dominance means for advertising and brand engagement
- Interpreting big data - using real-time text and image analysis to detect customer sentiment and true insights
Thursday, March 23, 2017 from 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
Tracx is the only deep listening platform that helps uncover insights, build relationships, and drive revenue in the social economy. Simply put, Tracx collects more social intel than any other provider. Top-notch companies choose Tracx for the unparalleled social coverage and advanced features that empower product innovation, customer service, and brand loyalty. Learn more at tracx.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/tracx-joins-clickz-shell-oil-and-nat-geo-to-discuss-the-state-of-social-2017-300426165.html