This study provides an insight into the impact of current and proposed European trade agreements, focusing on
- Information on tariffs and regulations of member countries
- Trade relations between these countries
- Regional content value parameters being enforced
- Automotive related requirements
- Relevance to industry participants
- Main beneficiaries of the agreement
It also presents
- Highlights and goals that have been or can be achieved by each trade agreement
- Comparison of current and proposed tariff trade-offs
- Advantages and disadvantages for each country participating in free trade agreements
Finally the study details OEM strategies globally as impacted by these trade agreements with information on specific models.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
How will future trade agreements, including the TTIP and other cross border agreements, influence global automotive trade?
What are all the global trade agreements that the European Union is involved in that are expected to have an impact on vehicle production and sales?
Which OEMs are expected to benefit more from trade agreements in force and currently under review? Will trade agreements affect local and global manufacturing for OEMs favorably or unfavorably?
What are the general tariffs, Non-tariff Measures (NTMs), Non-tariff Barriers (NTBs) and other trade restrictions that are to be considered when OEMs are interested in investing in countries?
What strategic investment decisions need to be made based on trade agreements for the global automotive industry to succeed?
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4062639/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Sarah Smith Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trade-agreements-delivering-growth-momentum-to-the-european-union-automotive-industry-300328287.html