DUBLIN, October 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Traditional Wound Management Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2016-2026" report to their offering.
The global traditional wound management market is expected to reach a market value of US$ 5,746.0 Mn by the end of 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period (2016-2026).
The market is segmented by product type into Bandages, Gauzes, Gauze Sponges, and Sponges. Out of these segments, the Gauzes segment is estimated to hold the largest market share and revenue from this segment is expected to increase with a highest CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period owing to an increased usage in medical, surgical, and orthopaedic supplies.
Key market drivers and trends
Growth of the global traditional wound management market is primarily driven by increasing incidence of diabetic ulcers, an increasing geriatric population, sustainable demand for first aid and versatility of products, higher procurement by hospitals, and limited reimbursement for advanced wound management products. However, decreasing popularity of traditional wound management products due to adoption of alternative therapies such as advanced wound care, negative pressure wound therapy, and active wound management is likely to slow down the growth of the global traditional wound management market over the forecast period.
A growing disposable income per capita, joint efforts by supply chain executives to increase efficiency, and rising governmental support in developed economies is creating high potential growth opportunities for players operating in the global traditional wound management market.
Top companies dominating the market
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- BSN Medical
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- DUKAL Corporation
- Derma Sciences Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.
- Lenzing AG
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Medtronic Plc.
- Mölnlycke Health Care
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Smith and Nephew Plc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Assumptions and Acronyms Used
3. Research Methodology
4. Traditional Wound Management Market Overview
5. Global Traditional Wound Management Market Analysis, By Product Type
6. Global Traditional Wound Management Market Analysis, By Application
7. Global Traditional Wound Management Market Analysis, By End User
8. Global Traditional Wound Management Market Analysis, By Region
9. North America Traditional Wound Management Market Analysis
10. Western Europe Traditional Wound Management Market Analysis
11. APEJ Traditional Wound Management Market Analysis
12. Latin America Traditional Wound Management Market Analysis
13. Eastern Europe Traditional Wound Management Market Analysis
14. Japan Traditional Wound Management Market Analysis
15. MEA Traditional Wound Management Market Analysis
16. Competition Landscape
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dgndtb/traditional_wound
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/traditional-wound-management-market-global-574-billion-industry-analysis-and-opportunity-assessment-2016-2026---research-and-markets-300345765.html
SOURCE Research and Markets