LONDON, March 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Pan-European thought leaders from a wide variety of industries will explore innovative strategies and state-of-the-art technologies designed to engage customers and transform their experience with companies and brands at the 10th Anniversary Customer Contact Europe: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange. The event will take place on 13th to 15th June, 2016 at the Royal Olympic Athens Hotel in Athens, Greece.
To register and download the event agenda for the 10th Anniversary Customer Contact Europe: A Frost & Sullivan Executive MindXchange, please visit: www.frost.com/cce.
Industry leaders from Samsung Electronics, Barclaycard, Expedia Inc. and other top organisations will share ideas and insights that will help participants deliver the multi-channel customer satisfaction necessary to drive growth and revenue and position their companies for future success.
Key sessions will include:
Transforming Your Customer Service into a Powerful Marketing Instrument
Gökhan Uğurlu, Customer Service Director, Samsung Electronics, will explore critical ways customer service is changing and highlight the importance of aligning organisational strategy with emerging customer service technologies and opportunities. Participants will learn new ways of data mining and discover why an appeal to your customer's emotions is often the most effective method to promote your product or service.
Successful Execution of a Digital Transformation Strategy
Simon Hunter, Director of Operations, Barclaycard, will present a case history examining how and why the digital world is forcing organisations to evolve. Hunter's presentation will:
- Offer key lessons discovered when Barclaycard embarked on their own digital transformation journey
- Provide ways to successfully meet the customer experience challenges involved in transitioning to digital
- Highlight pitfalls to avoid along the way
Frost & Sullivan Visionary Insight–Game Changing Technologies on the Horizon
Stephen Loynd, Global Program Manager, Digital Transformation Group, Customer Contact, Frost & Sullivan, will examine the key trends and drivers in customer experience today. During his presentation, Loynd will
- Explore the role of exponential technology in customer engagement
- Assess how intelligence is increasing the effectiveness of tools such as messaging apps
- Share how advanced sensors, imaging and gamification will help deliver immersive customer experiences going forward
This highly interactive event will offer contact centre and customer experience executives the opportunity to benefit from:
- Truly innovative case studies and best practices
- Dynamic collaboration zones fostering disruptive and transformational thinking
- Panel discussions led by industry trailblazers
- Networking opportunities with peers and professionals leading the way in customer contact
Don't miss out on the opportunity to leverage the latest customer service thinking for competitive advantage. For additional information, please email email@example.com or contact Alan Bowman at +44 1865 398 644.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community.
Is your organisation prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Corporate Communications – North America
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/transformational-customer-engagement-how-organisations-can-fuel-innovation-opportunities-and-succeed-300238256.html
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan