Multiple divisions, practice groups, and regions contributed to the company's overall growth. Standouts include:
- GlobalLink Technology (Including Project Director) – Up 28%
- OneLink Website Localization Technology – Up 22%
- Remote/Over-the-Phone/Video Interpretation – Up 31%
- Global Digital Solutions (Including SEO) – Up 66%
- QA and Testing – Up 61%
- Trial Interactive E-Clinical Technology – Up 52%
- Banking/Finance Group – Up 32%
- Consumer Products Group – Up 22%
- Patent Translation and Filing – Up 55%
- APAC Region – Up 27%
Other company highlights for the year include:
- Hired over 1,000 new full-time employees across 90+ offices
- Opened new locations in Warsaw, Pittsburgh, Sioux Falls, and Sophia Antipolis
- Released GlobalLink 5.0, the most user-friendly translation management system on the market
- Donated to charitable causes including Red Cross, American Cancer Society, March of Dimes, United Way Worldwide, V Foundation for Cancer Research, and Save the Children
TransPerfect Co-CEO Phil Shawe stated, "Rising to meet any challenge placed before them, as they have for our 24 years of consecutive growth, the TransPerfect team turned in a record-breaking performance in 2016. Our staff delivered over $40 million in top-line revenue growth, while continuing to build on a well-deserved reputation of being the most effective and efficient professionals in the industry. Collectively and individually, the TransPerfect team has my enduring gratitude and respect for a job well done in 2016."
Co-CEO Liz Elting remarked, "I've never been more proud of our incredible TransPerfect family. In 2016, our undeterred team delivered the most impressive revenue performance in company history. It should be clear to everyone—our clients, vendors, partners, and employees—that TransPerfect is bigger, stronger, and more capable than ever, with the resources and ingenuity to deliver the impactful solutions on which our clients depend. Our team's attitude and commitment to being the best has positioned us tremendously well to continue our growth and innovation for many years to come."
In 2017, TransPerfect plans several significant new software releases as well as growing specialized practice groups by adding capabilities, investing in new technology, and making strategic senior-level hires, all of which will help the company maximize the value available to its clients.
With annual revenues of more than $540 million, TransPerfect is the world's largest privately held provider of language services and technology solutions. From offices in over 90 cities on six continents, TransPerfect offers a full range of services in 170+ languages to clients worldwide. More than 3,000 global organizations employ TransPerfect's GlobalLink® Product Suite to simplify management of multilingual content. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and client service, TransPerfect is fully ISO 9001 and ISO 17100 certified. TransPerfect has global headquarters in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Hong Kong. For more information, please visit our website at www.transperfect.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/transperfect-annual-sales-reach-all-time-high-in-2016-300391978.html