LONDON, Jan. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Global Transportation Services industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global transportation services market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global transportation services market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global transportation services market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global transportation services market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global transportation services market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the global transportation services market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global transportation services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global transportation services market?
The transportation services industry consists of the air, marine, rail, and road freight sectors.
The air freight sector is valued as the revenues generated by airlines from the transportation of cargo and mail by air, either on dedicated freighter aircraft or as belly cargo on passenger aircraft. Scheduled and charter services are both included.
The marine freight sector is valued as the revenues generated from the transportation of dry bulk and containerized cargos by ship. Inland waterways, coaster, and international voyages are included.
The rail freight sector is valued as the revenues generated from freight transportation by rail.
The road freight sector is valued as revenues generated from freight transportation by road.
For all sectors, domestic and international carriage is included. To avoid double-counting in regional and global markets, international freight revenues are assigned to the country of origin.
Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates.
The global transportation services industry group is expected to generate total revenues of $2,056.8bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3% between 2012 and 2016.
The road freight segment is expected to be the industry group's most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $1,567.5bn, equivalent to 76.2% of the industry group's overall value.
The global transportation services industry group grew slightly, but is expected to recover and maintain steady, fairly strong growth in 2016 and over the forecast period.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4487660/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/transportation-services-global-industry-guide2016-300393187.html