Transwestern Awarded Denholtz Associates' Georgia Office Portfolio Leasing Assignment
Portfolio totals 443,504 square feet across seven metro Atlanta buildings
ATLANTA, July 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Transwestern's Atlanta office announced it has been awarded the leasing assignment for Denholtz Associates' Georgia portfolio, consisting of 443,504 square feet of office and flex buildings.
Properties in the portfolio include:
- 1776 Peachtree Street, a newly renovated 216,735 square foot office building in lower Buckhead along the Peachtree Corridor;
- 3135 and 3145 Avalon Ridge Place, two single-story office buildings totaling 53,291 square feet located in Avalon Center Office Park in the Peachtree Corners submarket;
- 5075 and 5085 Avalon Ridge Parkway, two flex buildings totaling 55,906 square feet located in Avalon Ridge Business Park in the Peachtree Corners submarket;
- 11455 Lakefield Drive, a 59,746 square foot flex building located in the Johns Creek submarket; and
- Southlake Corporate Center, a 57,826 square foot office building located in the North Clayton/Atlanta Airport submarket.
"Reinforced by Denholtz's commitment to providing the highest quality of service to its tenants, I am confident that our team will effectively reintroduce all seven assets and their available space into the marketplace," said Bruce Ford, president of Transwestern's Southeast region.
Denholtz Associates recently reached a renovation milestone in its $5 million capital improvements initiative for the 1776 Peachtree Street property. The building features twin seven-story towers connected by a four-story skywalk. Renovations in the south tower are in progress, including new corridors, spec suites, exterior painting, and mechanical system upgrades. Similar renovations to the north tower are planned. The building's available spec suites range in size from 1,500 square feet to a unique 12,000 square foot plug-and-play opportunity.
Transwestern is a privately-held operating company specializing in commercial real estate services, investment and development. The firm's fully integrated approach delivers value to owners, investors and users of commercial real estate through innovation, penetrating market intelligence and legendary service delivered by teams of local experts. Transwestern has product specialties in office, industrial, retail, multifamily and healthcare and is an industry leader in sustainability solutions and in market research through its affiliate, Delta Associates.
Please visit www.transwestern.net or follow the company on Twitter at @Transwestern.
More by this Source
Slow and Steady Growth of U.S. Economy Lays Positive Foundation for Economic Outlook in 2014
Dec 17, 2013, 19:12 ET
Transwestern Welcomes Trent Germano as managing Director of Development for the Southeast
Dec 11, 2013, 16:04 ET
Transwestern Named Exclusive Leasing & Management Agent For 500 West Madison In Chicago
Dec 17, 2013, 16:43 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.