Travel Ticker Unveils Newly Refreshed Site, Making it Easier Than Ever to Find the Perfect Travel Deal To Celebrate, the Team at Travel Ticker is Giving Away A Dream Vacation for Two
SAN FRANCISCO, May 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Summer vacation planning just got easier. The deal experts at Travel Ticker®, a leading inspirational travel website, today announced the new and improved www.travel-ticker.com. New features include simpler navigation, easy sharing with social networks and even more inspirational images and expert travel tips. Travel Ticker is celebrating this makeover by giving away a free trip for two anywhere Travel Ticker can take you. With deeply discounted handpicked deals and expert insights, Travel Ticker makes it easy to book that dream vacation – whether it's at the beach, big city or somewhere more exotic. Entrants must simply "Like" the Travel Ticker Facebook page to get access to the entry page for the Dream Vacation Giveaway.
"Travel Ticker has always been a great tool for vacation planning, and now travelers can find their travel inspiration in fewer clicks while sharing their amazing deals with friends and family," said Angela Lyda, Senior Editor of Travel Ticker. "To kick off our exciting new features and content, we're offering Travel Ticker fans a chance to experience one of our fantastic, handpicked vacation deals for free."
The site's new, simpler navigation ranks the most popular deals at the top of each category so travelers can quickly browse the top deals on hotels, packages, flights and more. Or they can find exactly what they're looking for by filtering deals based on popularity, price point and destination. Users can then share Travel Ticker deals via Facebook, Twitter, Digg, MySpace and LinkedIn. Consumers can also submit their questions to Ask Angela, a Q&A forum allowing consumers to connect with Angela for expert tips and tricks on all travel topics.
With a chance to win any trip on the site – which dream vacation would you choose? For more information, visit www.facebook.com/travelticker.
- Europe air + hotel trips on sale w/bonus miles -- from $972*- Up to $250 off and up to 7,500 bonus miles. Delta Vacations discounted trips to over 40 cities in Europe and is throwing in bonus miles. A flight + 4 nights in London starts at $972*. Travel now-December 31.
- Costa Rica trip w/air, hotel, SUV, and breakfast, from $555*- Part jungle, part beach, and a whole lot of money saved. A flight to Costa Rica, 6 nights at your choice of hotels in three cities, a 7-day SUV rental, and daily breakfast is yours from $555*. Valid May 17-October 25.
- Ireland: air, hotels in 4 cities, meals, and tours -- $1,299+* - Get a flight to Dublin, 6 nights hotel in 4 cities, 8 meals, tours, and ground transportation from $1,299*. Travel on select dates, November 5, 2011-March 24, 2012. Book by June 8.
- Thailand: 13-day multicity package with air -- from $1,499* - Best of Thailand -- best possible price. Get a flight, upscale hotel stays in five cities, tours, transfers, and meals from $1,499*. Valid select departures, September 14, 2011-May 24, 2012. Book by May 25.
- 3-night Vegas trip: 5-star Venetian/Palazzo with air, $341+* - Super spacious, super luxe -- with miles. Delta Vacations is offering discounted rates and bonus miles on Vegas trips with a flight and stay at the 5-star Venetian or Palazzo. 3 nights start at $341*. Valid May 8-September 30. Book by May 31.
Sweepstakes begins at 12:00am PT on 5/23/11 and end at 11:59pm PT on 6/10/11. No purchase necessary. Open to US residents, 18 or older. Full rules and regulations can be found at www.travel-ticker.com/promo.jsp.
*Prices are per person, based on availability, and do not include additional taxes and fees. Other restrictions may apply. Please see site for more details.
Travel Ticker is an online inspirational travel website that is home to some of the best hand-picked, insider deals at many of the world's favorite destinations. With an ear to the ground and an eye for the unique, Travel Ticker's experts provide users with a geo-targeted platform to browse for researched travel bargains, the latest travel trends, and editorial insight. Travel Ticker is an independent business unit of The Hotwire Group. For more information, visit us at http://www.travel-ticker.com/ and join us on Twitter (@travel_ticker) and Facebook.
Travel Ticker and the Travel Ticker logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Hotwire, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other logos or product and company names mentioned herein may be the property of their respective owners. © 2011 Hotwire, Inc. All rights reserved. CST# 2053390-40