Treat Your Family to Fun with Two Kid-Friendly Hotel Packages at the Kansas City Airport Marriott
KANSAS CITY, Mo., Sept. 29 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kansas City Airport Marriott is making it easy for families to treat themselves to some summer fun. They've created two unbeatable Kansas City hotel deals that have been designed to bring out the kid in all of us.
The Treat Your Family to Fun "Escape Family" Package includes:
- Deluxe hotel room (one king and two double beds)
- Free in-room movie (valued up to $15)
- Two pizza selections (allow choice of pizza of the day, or cheese)
- Up to four non-alcoholic beverages
- As much fun and relaxation as you can enjoy with family
- Rates from $109-$129
- Valid Thursdays-Sundays through December 31, 2010
Be sure that the promotional code MAJ appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making your Kansas City hotel reservation, or call 1-800-834-7260 in the US and ask for promotional code MAJ.
And the Nickelodeon Your Stay Family Package gives all kids the following:
- Free Nickelodeon activity book
- Silicone bracelet with access to a secret game website.
- Nickelodeon bag with sunglasses
- Build Your Own SpongeBob
- Splash ball
- Turndown service with pillowcase and bedtime book
- Offer valid for weekend stays now through December 26, 2010. Guests must book stays before December 5, 2010. Must stay over a Friday or Saturday night.
Be sure that promotional code NK6 appears in the Corporate/Promotional code box when making your online reservation, or call 1-877-NICK-STAY in the US and ask for promotional code NK6.
For more package information, terms and conditions for both packages, visit http://marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/mciap.
About Kansas City Airport Marriott
Overlooking a pristine lake, the Marriott is the only Kansas City hotel situated on the grounds of the Kansas City International Airport. Relax in comfortable, stylish guest rooms featuring plush bedding and equipped with data ports and high-speed Internet access. Elegant function space offers flexibility in planning for meetings, events or weddings. Additionally, the Grand Pavilion offers a unique setting for any occasion. While visiting, make sure to dine at T-Bone Charlie's, known for succulent Kansas City beef and steakhouse specialties.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 816-464-2200 or visit http://marriott.com/mciap.
SOURCE Kansas City Airport Marriott