MIAMI, Sept. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Telemedicine is experiencing exponential growth and is expected to be worth more than 34 billion by 2020. One of the factors driving this growth is the rapid rise in the telemedicine software market. Many companies are offering cloud-based tools and technologies to support telemedicine visits and work flows, but one company feels most of these solutions are missing key factors in the provider and patient interaction and presentation.
On-Demand healthcare company TreatMD.com has released its Branding Domain Manager (BDM) in the TreatMD platform to allow any provider, practice, clinic, facility, health system, or healthcare organization to white label or privatize the TreatMD telemedicine platform on their own domain. Providers utilize the DNS Manager and Theme Manager in their account to configure their domain settings, colors, logos, and further branding and configuration features. A savvy provider can white label the TreatMD platform on a website in 10 minutes, or TreatMD offers to do it for providers.
"I didn't want to send my patients to another site, and I wanted my services to look professional and under my brand and web site. I now have a "Telemedicine" link on my website menu that takes my patients directly to my TreatMD white label platform on my site and it is seamless for my patients and my staff." - Dr. Samuel Zfaz
TreatMD's White Label General Benefits:
- Providers can market, educate, and route patients to visit their website for telemedicine solutions. For example https://doctors.sample-business.com
- No more redirecting patients to another website or micro-site for telemedicine services.
- Increases patient "stickiness" and retention; Patients always know where and how to acquire provider telemedicine services…even after hours.
- Providers keep their branding and culture with their patients
- Patients register, login, and interact on the provider website from A to Z
- Providers can utilize the entire TreatMD feature set on their own domain
- Providers big or small add a sophisticated component to their website for the management of telemedicine visits that looks like their own
"The Branding Domain Manager empowers a provider or organization to customize the entire TreatMD platform from features and colors to departments, to diseases they treat. It is really limitless. We felt we had to maximize the doctor patient experience and let providers operate their own telemedicine platform on their terms, their features, and on their website." - Co Founder Michael Muchnick
For the purpose on this article, TreatMD showcases the White Label solution at https://doctors.sample-business.com
TreatMD is an International on-demand healthcare platform servicing patients, providers, practices, facilities, employers/associations, and enterprise customers such as health plans and health systems. TreatMD is the first open, map-based real-time platform offering Telehealth (audio/video) as well as management of office visits, in-home visits, and mHealth remote monitoring services.
Visit us at http://www.TreatMD.com
To arrange an interview with a TreatMD spokesperson, contact our Communications Coordinator at 866-288-4990, ext. 1003, or email Press@TreatMD.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/treatmd-white-labels-its-telemedicine-platform-for-the-healthcare-industry-300330991.html