ORLANDO, Nov. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Trend Micro executives will be speaking at this year's Cloud Security Alliance Congress, the industry's conference devoted to the topic of cloud security, which provides practical solutions for managing the transition to the cloud and implementing security as a key component.
Trend Micro speakers at Cloud Security Alliance Congress include:
William Dalton, IT director at Trend Micro who will present "Securing Trend's Journey to the Private Cloud" on November 16th from 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm ET. His presentation will:
- Highlight major milestones, challenges and lessons learned during the transition to private cloud
- Discuss how to overcome the challenges that traditional agent-based security brings with regard to consolidation ratios, performance and manageability in a cloud environment
- Give an overview on how Trend Micro has adopted Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and addressed security in Virtual Desktops
- Explain how to develop a good test plan to validate a security solution to deploy in cloud solutions
Dave Asprey, vice president of cloud security at Trend Micro, who will be on the panel titled "Designing Secure Security Services" on November 17th from 11:30 am – 12:30 pm ET. Topics the panel plans to discuss include:
- Designing a security service for the cloud
- Secure architectures for cloud services
- Build or consume? Deciding where to host
- Additional security for those companies that are a target of directed attacks
About Trend Micro
Trend Micro Incorporated (TYO: 4704; TSE: 4704), a global cloud security leader, creates a world safe for exchanging digital information with its Internet content security and threat management solutions for businesses and consumers. A pioneer in server security with over 20 years' experience, we deliver top-ranked client, server and cloud-based security that fits our customers' and partners' needs, stops new threats faster, and protects data in physical, virtualized and cloud environments. Powered by the industry-leading Trend Micro™ Smart Protection Network™ cloud computing security infrastructure, our products and services stop threats where they emerge – from the Internet. They are supported by 1,000+ threat intelligence experts around the globe.
Additional information about Trend Micro Incorporated and the products and services are available at Trend Micro.com. This Trend Micro news release and other announcements are available at http://trendmicro.mediaroom.com/ and as part of an RSS feed at www.trendmicro.com/rss. Or follow our news on Twitter at @TrendMicro.
SOURCE Trend Micro