Company invites individual and institutional investors as well as advisors to log-on to VirtualInvestorConferences.com to view presentation
MISGAV, Israel, May 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Trendlines Group (OTCQX:TRNLY), a leading Israeli innovation commercialization company, focused on early-stage, high growth innovation-based medical and agricultural technologies, today announced that the May 11 presentation Steve Rhodes, Chairman & CEO, is now available for on-demand viewing at VirtualInvestorConferences.com.
Trendline's presentation will be available 24/7 for 90 days. Investors and advisors may download shareholder materials from the "virtual trade booth" for the next three weeks.
Recent Company Highlights
- Trendlines has developed a unique, proven successful business model
- Trendlines owns and operates three incubators, two in Israel
- Trendlines launched Trendlines Medical Singapore, its first overseas incubator, in February 2017.
- Trendlines partners with Global Leaders including, B. Braun and Bayer AG
- Trendlines' portfolio includes 44 companies, approximately one-third having reached commercialization
- Trendlines has had 6 successful M & A exit transactions
- Trendlines portfolio value is $84 million (31 March 2017)
Trendlines is an innovation commercialization company that invents, discovers, invests in, and incubates innovation-based medical and agricultural technologies to fulfill its mission to improve the human condition. As intensely hands-on investors, Trendlines is involved in all aspects of its portfolio companies from technology development to business building. Trendlines' shares are traded on the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX: 42T) and in the United States as an American Depositary Receipt (ADR) on the OTCQX International (OTCQX: TRNLY).
Since 2010, VirtualInvestorConferences.com, created by BetterInvesting (NAIC) and PRNewswire, has been the only monthly virtual investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for presenting companies to meet directly with investors using a graphically-enhanced online platform.
Designed to replicate the look and feel of location-based investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences unites PR Newswire's leading-edge online conferencing and investor communications capabilities with BetterInvesting's extensive retail investor audience network.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trendlines-presentation-now-available-for-on-demand-viewing-300457416.html
SOURCE The Trendlines Group