NEW YORK, Jan. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Trends Affecting the Asia-Pacific Uninterruptible Power Supply Market : Cloud Computing and Colocation Trends Push Demand for Resilient, High-Efficiency, Large-Power Systems
This Asia-Pacific uninterruptible power supply (UPS) study examines revenue forecasts, analyzes competitor market shares, and discusses the impact of Mega Trends for the period from 2012 to 2020. The base year is 2014, and the forecast period is from 2015 to 2020. The market is segmented into industrial and commercial applications and further discussed by UPS power ranges. The study looks at how the need for a reliable power supply, demand from smart grid and renewable energy projects, and demand from data center and colocation services will affect the market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What factors are driving the Asia-Pacific UPS market? Is growth sustainable till 2020?
- Are the products offered today meeting customer needs, or is additional development needed?
- What are the challenging factors in the market? Are the competitors strategically positioned to meet these challenges?
- Which market segment is more attractive?
- What are the key requirements of end users?
The Asia-Pacific uninterruptible power supply (UPS) market is forecasted to grow at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of % between 2014 and 2020.
- The Southeast Asia region is expected to have highest CAGR ( %) over this period due to strong demand from manufacturing, data centers, small office/home offices (SOHO), and the energy and power industry. General elections in Indonesia and political uncertainty in Thailand resulted in grim market conditions in these countries.
- Slow growth is forecasted in the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) region; demand from data centers, energy and power and SOHO will sustain revenue through 2020.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03574931-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001