- 35% of global consumers say their purchase choices are influenced by products feeling familiar/trustworthy/risk-free. Consumers are moving away from the mechanized and unfamiliar aspects of mass consumption.
- Consumers are going back to the products that once offered them comfort and reassurance - 45% of global consumers believe grocery products from the past are better than the ones available now.
- Tradition and heritage work as a guarantee of quality for many consumers, who prefer to rely on products with a proven track of quality. 16% of global shoppers for household care and laundry products say that familiarity with brands/products has the most influence on their product choices.
"TrendSights Analysis: Anchoring" explores the preference for products with simple, familiar, and trustworthy ingredients and packaging, as opposed to the complexity and uncertainty of modern consumption patterns.
Your key questions answered:
- How relevant is Anchoring to the different sectors?
- Which needs and longings motivate this trend?
- Which consumers are most associated to Anchoring?
- How can I capitalize on Anchoring for my business?
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the retro feeling many shoppers have in response to today's consumption patterns, helping to develop possible ways of incorporating this trend into your product catalogue.
- Consider a specific marketing approach - nostalgia marketing - as a possible supplement to existing approaches.
- Reinforce brand's awareness among loyal consumers, who are most familiar with the values and tradition of companies and their products.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04201543-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trendsights-analysis-anchoring-back-to-basics-300342349.html