NEW YORK, January 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
SiSense, the Big Data Analytics Company, today announced a year of unprecedented innovation that sets it on an accelerated track toward challenging established players in the Business Intelligence (BI) and big data analytics markets. In 2013, the company tripled subscription revenue growth for the third consecutive year and closed a $10M Series B round, launched notable product innovations, and garnered a steady stream of prestigious awards and recognition.
"We continue to grab market share by challenging legacy BI solutions and offering an alternative far more powerful than traditional in-memory products," says SiSense CEO Amit Bendov. "In 2014, we will build on our successes by significantly expanding our team and our New York City headquarters to meet intense demand for our solution."
Rapid Growth and Global Expansion
- Rapidly growing customer base across 49 countries, including global leaders such as Target, ESPN, Merck and NASA and innovative startups like Wix.
- $10M Series B round led by Battery Ventures with participation from Opus Capital and Genesis Partners (April 2013).
- Opened North American headquarters on Wall Street.
- Introduced In-Chip technology - Enables non-technical users to analyze 100X more data at 10X the speed of current in-memory solutions.
- Unveiled Crowd Accelerated Analytics - The only analytics technology to gain speed with more users, allowing businesses to scale to thousands of simultaneous users and queries on a single box without choking or slowing down.
Awards and Recognition
- SiSense CTO and co-founder Eldad Farkash won the World Technology Award for his invention of In-Chip analytics technology. Farkash joins past winners Google founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page.
- Named one of most promising startups in New York and winner of the City's "Take the H.E.L.M." competition, along with a quarter-million dollar prize.
- Won the O'Reilly Strata conference's "Startup Showcase" Audience Choice Award by demonstrating the solution's record-breaking ability to analyze 10TB of data in 10 seconds on a single node standard server.
- Frost & Sullivan's "North American Product Innovation of the Year.
- Under the Radar, 10 Most Innovative New IT Ventures.
- CRN, "10 Coolest Big Data Startups of 2013"
- CIO magazine, "Top 10 Big Data Startups to Watch"
SiSense is democratizing Big Data Analytics by pioneering a new approach that enables organizations of all sizes to make sense of their data. SiSense's business analytics software - powered by Elasticube™ technology - enables non-technical users to create interactive dashboards from multiple data sources, perform in-depth analysis of large data sets and set up a single centralized data store for all users and dashboards. Download a free trial version of the software here.
Copyright © 2014 SiSense. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Media kit: http://goo.gl/MpDGV
SOURCE SiSense Ltd