SAO PAULO, Jan. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TPIS3, OTC: TPIUY), a leading Brazilian infrastructure company, hereby announces its preliminary operational data in 2013.
HIGHLIGHTS – 2013
- Regarding traffic, in 2013, our highway concessions registered a 4.9% increase in traffic volume in relation to 2012, reaching 86.0 million equivalent vehicles. Individually, our concessionaries Concer, Concepa and Econorte, recorded year-on-year growth of 3.3%, 6.7% and 4.0%, respectively, in the volume of equivalent vehicles.
- Total container handled volume in 2013 was 705.790 TEUs, an increase of 13.8% over 2012.
- Physical guarantee sold by Rio Verde to Votener totaled 593.927 MWm in 2013.
- In 2013, Rio Canoas generated 160.090 MWm.
- As for the Viracopos Airport, 127,300 aircraft, carrying 9.3 million passengers and 241,300 tons of cargo, passed through the airport in 2013.
The press release including all the operational data is available at http://ir.triunfo.com
SOURCE Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A.