SAO PAULO, Dec. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Triunfo Participações e Investimentos S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TPIS3, OTC: TPIUY), a leading Brazilian infrastructure company, hereby announces its preliminary operational data accumulated in eleven months of 2012.
- In eleven months of 2012, traffic volume increased by 6,9% over the same period last year, reaching 74,435,000 equivalent vehicles. Our individual concessions, Concer, Concepa and Econorte, registered year-on-year equivalent vehicle growth of 6.4%, 8.4% and 4.5%, respectively.
- In the same period, handled container volume at Portonave grows up 12.1% year-on-year to 564,189 TEUs.
- Handled container volume at Maestra totaled 37,202 TEUs, year-to-date.
- Assured energy sold totaled 545,112 MWh year-to-date
- In relation to the operational data from Viracopos Airport, accumulated passed through the airport in 2012 105,000 aircraft, which handled 8.1 million passengers and 248,000 tons of cargo.
The press release including all the operational data is available at www.triunfo.com/ir
SOURCE Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A.