Triunfo Announces its Operational Data
SAO PAULO, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A. (TPIS3), a leading Brazilian infrastructure company, hereby announces its preliminary operational data accumulated in twelve months of 2012.
- In 2012, traffic volume increased by 6, 6% over the same period last year, reaching 81,997,000 equivalent vehicles. Our individual concessions, Concer, Concepa and Econorte, registered year-on-year equivalent vehicle growth of 6.0%, 8.1% and 4.3%, respectively.
- In the same period, handled container volume at Portonave grows up 13.7% year-on-year to 620.026 TEUs.
- Handled container volume at Maestra totaled 40,811 TEUs, year-to-date.
- Assured energy sold totaled 595,555 MWh year-to-date
- In relation to the operational data from Viracopos Airport, accumulated passed through the airport in 2012 115,000 aircraft, which handled 8.9 million passengers and 265,000 tons of cargo.
The press release including all the operational data is available at www.triunfo.com/ir
SOURCE Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A.
More by this Source
Triunfo Divulga os Resultados do 1T13
May 15, 2013, 20:07 ET
Triunfo Reports 1Q13 Earnings Release
May 15, 2013, 19:59 ET
Triunfo Divulga os Dados Operacionais
May 14, 2013, 09:57 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.