Triunfo Announces its Operational Data
SAO PAULO, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A. (TPIS3), a leading Brazilian infrastructure company, hereby announces its preliminary operational data accumulated in twelve months of 2012.
- In 2012, traffic volume increased by 6, 6% over the same period last year, reaching 81,997,000 equivalent vehicles. Our individual concessions, Concer, Concepa and Econorte, registered year-on-year equivalent vehicle growth of 6.0%, 8.1% and 4.3%, respectively.
- In the same period, handled container volume at Portonave grows up 13.7% year-on-year to 620.026 TEUs.
- Handled container volume at Maestra totaled 40,811 TEUs, year-to-date.
- Assured energy sold totaled 595,555 MWh year-to-date
- In relation to the operational data from Viracopos Airport, accumulated passed through the airport in 2012 115,000 aircraft, which handled 8.9 million passengers and 265,000 tons of cargo.
The press release including all the operational data is available at www.triunfo.com/ir
SOURCE Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A.