SAO PAULO, April 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A. (TPIS3, TPIUY), a leading Brazilian infrastructure company, hereby announces its preliminary operational data in the three first months of 2013.
HIGHLIGHTS – 3M13
- The traffic volume increased by 3.2%, reaching 22,000 equivalent vehicles, year-to-date. Our individual concessions, Concer, Concepa and Econorte, registered year-on-year equivalent vehicle growth of 0.9%, 4.1% and 5.6%, respectively.
- In the same period, handled container volume at Portonave grows up 8.8% year-on-year to 152,028 TEUs.
- Handled container volume at Maestra totaled 9,183 TEUs, year-to-date.
- Assured energy sold totaled 146,516 MWm year-to-date.
- In relation to the operational data from Viracopos Airport, accumulated passed through the airport in 2013 30,000 aircraft, which handled 2.3 million passengers and 55,500 tons of cargo.
The press release including all the operational data is available at www.triunfo.com/ir
SOURCE Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A.