Triunfo Announces its Operational Data
SAO PAULO, June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TPIS3, OTC: TPIUY), a leading Brazilian infrastructure company, hereby announces its preliminary operational data in the five months of 2013.
HIGHLIGHTS – 5M13
- Regarding traffic, in five months of 2013, volume increased by 4.1%, reaching 35,437,000 equivalent vehicles. Our individual concessions, Concer, Concepa and Econorte, registered year-on-year equivalent vehicle growth of 1.6%, 5.4% and 5.8%, respectively.
- In the same period, handled container volume at Portonave grows up 16.9% year-on-year to 269,269 TEUs.
- Handled container volume at Maestra totaled 17,481 TEUs, year-to-date.
- Assured energy sold totaled 245,775 MWm year-to-date.
- In relation to the operational data from Viracopos Airport, accumulated passed through the airport in 2013, 51.1 thousand aircraft, which handled 3.8 million passengers and 95,253,000 tons of cargo.
The press release including all the operational data is available at www.triunfo.com/ir
SOURCE Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A.