Triunfo Announces its Operational Data
SAO PAULO, July 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TPIS3; OTC: TPIUY), a leading Brazilian infrastructure company, hereby announces its preliminary operational data in first half of 2013.
HIGHLIGHTS – 6M13
- Regarding traffic, in first half of 2013, volume increased by 4.3%, reaching 41,901,000 equivalent vehicles. Our individual concessions, Concer, Concepa and Econorte, registered year-on-year equivalent vehicle growth of 1.9%, 5.7% and 5.6%, respectively.
- In the same period, handled container volume at Portonave grows up 18.8% year-on-year to 333,296 TEUs.
- Handled container volume at Maestra totaled 21,378 TEUs, year-to-date.
- Assured energy sold totaled 294,591MWm year-to-date.
- In relation to the operational data from Viracopos Airport, accumulated passed through the airport in 2013, 60.4 thousand aircraft, which handled 4.5 million passengers and 122,200 tons of cargo.
The press release including all the operational data is available at www.triunfo.com/ir
SOURCE Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A.