SAO PAULO, Aug. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A. (BM&FBOVESPA: TPIS3, OTC: TPIUY), a leading Brazilian infrastructure company, hereby announces its preliminary operational data accumulated in seven months of 2013 (7M13).
HIGHLIGHTS – 7M13
- Regarding traffic, in seven months of 2013, volume increased by 4.6%, reaching 49,060,000 equivalent vehicles. Our individual concessions, Concer, Concepa and Econorte, registered year-on-year equivalent vehicle growth of 2.5%, 6.2% and 5.0%, respectively.
- In the same period, handled container volume at Portonave grows up 19.1% year-on-year to 402,157 TEUs.
- Handled container volume at Maestra totaled 26,315 TEUs, year-to-date.
- Assured energy sold totaled 345,034 MWm year-to-date.
- In relation to the operational data from Viracopos Airport, accumulated passed through the airport in 2013, 71.8 thousand aircraft, which handled 5.3 million passengers and 142,600 tons of cargo.
The press release including all the operational data is available at www.triunfo.com/ir
SOURCE Triunfo Participacoes e Investimentos S.A.