MIAMI, April 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Portada, the leading source of expert analysis on the U.S. multicultural and Latin American marketing and innovation spaces has revealed the agenda for the 9th annual edition of PortadaLat in Miami on June 7-8. See the full preliminary agenda here: https://www.portada-online.com/events/portadalat/#Agenda.
"This year we are expanding our program with special emphasis on Innovation and Marketing-Tech in the Travel and Sports Marketing sectors," says Marcos Baer, publisher of Portada. "More than 100 decision makers and trailblazers in U.S. and Latin American marketing communications will lead different sessions, workshops as well as an innovative award program. As always, networking opportunities will also be very prominent." Take advantage of the early bird discount by registering before April 14, www.portada-online.com/events/portadalat/#Register.
The first day of PortadaLat on June 7 will focus on how technological innovation is impacting key segments of business and marketing, with an emphasis on Travel and Sports.
Speaking and networking sessions on June 7 will include:
- Travel Content: Leveraging travel-related content for multicultural and Hispanic audiences
- Exclusive session for journalists and influencers, presented by Trivago.
- Hospitality Marketing: How blue chip players are engaging today's evolving travelers
- Technology: How tech is redefining luxury and travel services
- Keynote: 10 Reasons marketing technology will drive your company's success in the next decade by Gary Milner, Director, Global Digital Marketing, Lenovo
- Marketing-Tech Innovator Showcase
- Sports Content: A key driver to connect with Latin Audiences
The second day of PortadaLat will celebrate brand innovation and take an inside look at how leading companies are boosting their Latin American brand equity and staying relevant in industries that face constant disruption.
Pathbreaking sessions and networking opportunities on June 8 will include:
- Marketing the Miami Brand with Alexandra Villoch, publisher of the Miami Herald
- Making it Happen: How Bimbo developed its go-to marketing strategy by Ricardo Perez Baez, Global Marketing Communications Director at Grupo Bimbo.
- Keynote: How innovation shapes PepsiCo's Latin American marketing strategy by Ricardo Arias-Nath, CMO, PepsiCo Beverages, Latin America
- Pan-regional Marketing Death Match: Major brand and agency executives will include Rafael Lopez de Azua, Head of Media & Digital Latam, Coty Inc.
- E-Commerce and Brand Innovation: A showcase of E-Commerce acceleration plans of Fortune 500 companies.
Confirmed Thought Leaders at PortadaLat 2017:
- Gary Milner, Director, Global Digital Marketing, Lenovo
- Mariana Vázquez, Digital Mkt CRM, Nestle
- Luis Perillo, VP, Sales & Marketing, Caribbean & Latin America, Hilton
- Diana Plazas, VP of Brand, Marketing and Digital, Marriott
- Claudio Zboznovits, VP of Global Sales & Business Development, Am Resorts
- Ricardo Pérez Baez, Global Marketing Communications Director, Grupo Bimbo
- Montserrat Santaella, Senior Marketing Manager, Grupo Posadas
- Rafael Lopez de Azua, Head of Media & Digital LATAM, Coty Inc.
- Ricardo Arias-Nath, Chief Marketing Officer, Latin America, PepsiCo
- Carlos Espindola, E-Hub Manager, Latin America,3M
- Mike Tasevsky, SVP U.S. Sponsorship, MasterCard
- Diahann Smith, Multicultural Marketing Manager, Florida Dairy Farmers
- Ed Carias, Sr. Brand Manager, el Jimador Tequila - North American Region, Brown-Forman
- Felix Palau, VP - Tecate, Heineken
Act Fast - Early Bird Registration Ends April 14!
Access the special promotion pricing here: www.portada-online.com/events/portadalat/#Register
To align your brand with the ninth annual edition of PortadaLat, the main conference for Brand Marketers, Digital Innovators, Media Properties and Influencers targeting the Latin American, U.S. Hispanic and multicultural markets, please contact Portada's Sales and Marketing Director, Kelley Eberhardt at email@example.com.
2017 #PortadaLat Sponsors & Partners:
Special Breakout Session Sponsor:
Attendee Bag Sponsor:
Special Media Partner:
Acceso Miami (http://www.elnuevoherald.com/noticias/finanzas/acceso-miami/)
Director of Sales and Marketing, Portada
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trivago-to-show-journalists-and-influencers-how-to-leverage-travel-content-at-portadalat-300433390.html